Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!

WITH CLASS 1A

Previously~~~

"Now... How about Round 2?" Mercer said, causing the creatures with him to roar as they charged forward.

----------

The class were in shock and shaking in fear as the Hunters growled in their direction. How could they forget that he can do this? Looking over at their Class Representative, they could see the sadistic smile on his face. Something that didn't look good on his face, but at the same time fit him.

Before any of them could do anything, bandages wrapped themselves around Mercer's body and neck. Tightening the hold on the Blacklight user.

"Surrender now, or I'll choke you to death." a voice said from behind him.

Turning to the owner of the voice, the mock villain saw Shinso, in his full black costume, similar to Eraser Head, he also has the scarf around his neck. He could see the uncertainty in the boy's eyes.

The mock villain smirked. "Do it!" he said quickly.

Shinso's eyes widened when he didn't feel Izuku's response triggering his quirk. Narrowing his eyes, he spoke up again. "Tell your Hunters to stand down." he said while pulling the scarf harder to tighten the hold.

"Hunters..." He knew something was wrong as soon as Izuku's smirk grew wider. "Charge!" he yelled, breaking free of the scarf with ease. He lunged towards Shinso, who was still surprised at this scarf getting destroyed.

'Fuck!' Shinso mentally yelled as he tried his best to jump away from the verdette.

Transforming his arm into his Musclemass and Mercer punched the indigo-haired boy on the cheek, sending him flying to the building wall, with a loud thud. The Hunters charged forward to the other students, who frantically avoided the creatures as the mock villain made his way to Shinso, who was trying to stand up, albeit shakily.

As the green-haired teen was about to attack Shinso, a wall of ice stopped him from getting close. Looking to the side, he saw Todoroki clutching his side. He was about to charge at the dual haired boy, when a kick hit him from behind, courtesy of Iida, sending him flying to the direction of Todoroki.

"Now, Todoroki!" He heard Iida yell, making him look over at Todoroki's direction, who began summoning a large wave of ice to his flying form.

Landing hard on the ice wave, ice shards and dust particles exploded in the area, making those around them close their eyes.

As the dust particles slowly dissipated, they noticed that Todoroki was limping forward, clutching his sides. That was the same time where the Hunters slumped down and turned into piles of tendrils.

The tense atmosphere lightened up as they began cheering. They had won and passed the exam. But no announcement of the end of the exam was announced.

-----

The teachers were on the edge of their seats as their eyes were glued to the screen. Even if it looked like Midoriya was somehow defeated, they knew better than that. Even the impatient Present Mic didn't say anything as they watched Todoroki emerge from the smoke cloud and the rest of class 1A beginning to celebrate.

Waiting in anticipation as they wait for Midoriya's next move. Completely forgetting that this was supposed to be an exam.

-----

Through the celebration, Katsuki narrowed his eyes as he stared at Todoroki, who was limping towards Melissa of all people. He expected IcyHot to go to Round Face or Four-Eyes or even Ponytail but not towards Melissa was oddly suspicious.