Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!

"Izuku?! Did you pack some tissue?" asked Inko. Izuku was about to  answer when his mom continued. "What about you hanky? You can't live without a hanky, Dear!" Inko frantically asked, not hiding her nervousness. Izuku could only laugh at her mom.

"Yes mom.. I packed it!" he said as he tied his shoes and stood up. He was about to exit the apartment when his mom called him again, making him look at her. He saw her look at his UA uniform and to himself. He noticed her smile and began to tear up.

"You look so right now. Good luck in your first day!" She said and smiled with tears in her eyes. Izuku couldn't help but give her a smile and placed a hand on the doorknob.

"See you soon, mom. I love you!" he said and exits the apartment in a run. He could hear her mom's voice as she said "I love you too, Izu!" making him smile and feel happy.

Izuku was ecstatic to pass UA. Not only get into the Hero Course, but get the top score in the whole exams. Well, he knew he would ace the written exams and somewhat guessed that he got more points than 65. But what really made him excited to go UA was his new homeroom teacher.

FLASHBACK~~~

After pressing the button of the weird disc, a hologram of a person clad in black long sleeves and pants, yellow goggles and his signature neck scarf. Looking at the hologram, Izuku smiled to see The Erasure Hero: Eraser Head in his usual bored and tired look. But the green haired boy know that behind that scarf was a smile, he could see it in the pro hero's eyes.

"Hello! Izuku Midoriya. How's it been? My name is Shota Aizawa aka The Erasure Hero: Eraser Head. I am here to tell you the results of your Written and Practical Exams." Izuku watches the hero take out a paper from out of nowhere and reads the contents of it. 

"After checking your test papers, we are happy to inform you that you gained a score of 100 over 100, easily acing the whole written test and tied with another student in the same middle school as you..." Aizawa said as it showed in the background his name over Bakugo's name. 

It didn't surprised him to see he and the blond were tied. He would be surprised if they didn't tie in the written test. 'Man, he'll be pretty pissed off when he found out about the that. I can already imagine him exploding on me, figuratively and literally.'

"And when it comes to your Practical Test, you scored 65 Villain Points. Easily making you qualified to enter UA's Hero Course.." Aizawa said and Izuku brightened up hearing that he passed and was in the Hero Course. He was about to jump out of his seat when the pro hero continued. "...however that's not all."

Izuku saw the screen changed into a recorded scene. "Uhh.. Excuse me, Hi." his eyes widen when he saw Uraraka enter the scene. 'What is she doing there?'  

"The moment the exam ended, this girl went to us directly to request to us about her score." as he paused and played the recording. 'So that's why she left.'

"Uhh, Sorry to bother you, but.. Do know Izuku Midoriya? The boy with the curly hair? Has freckles and kinda looks "plain" in a cute way though. Do you know who I'm talking about?" said Uraraka while moving her hands, trying to describe his hair. "Would it be possible to share some of my points with him?" that shocked Izuku. 'W-what?'

"Can you give him some of my points? He saved my life and I would've died there if it wasn't for him!" she said as there was a transition in the screen showing Izuku speeding up towards the 0-pointer and punching the robot with all his might and destroyed the robot. 

"Heroes, yes we fight and capture villains. However what makes a hero a hero isn't a person's "quirk" or the lack of one, but the actions that you do to selflessly ensure other's safety while putting your own in harms way." Aizawa said as a montage of videos of Izuku saving ad helping Uraraka, Toru and the weird guy is shown in the hologram screen.