Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?

"Oh God! Oh GOD! OH GOD! I'M LATE FOR CLASS!!" Izuku exclaimed as he exited the station and run to UA. After his confrontation with Bakugo, Izuku quickly went home and collapsed to his bed, out cold. The amount of biomass he had used on the Battle Trials had took a  toll to his body. He didn't show it in class, but after his match he was close to passing out.

He cursed himself for forgetting setting his alarm clock and now he is running late for class. As he took a turn he stopped and gained a confused expression. 

"What in the world is going on here?!" Izuku whispered to himself, looking at the crowd of reporters in front of UA. He can see groups off reporters blocking the UA gate. 

There he can see his classmates having trouble getting in the campus.

"What kind of lessons does All Might teach?" asked one reporter.
"Sorry.. We're in a hurry!" exclaimed Mina, pulling Toru into the campus.

"Can you give us your thoughts on what it's like having the "Symbol Of Peace" standing before you at the podium of education!?"
"My thoughts?! Uh. He was really muscly!! Yeah.." said Uraraka in cute way. 'Wait what?!'

"What do you think of All Might's turn as a teacher?" a reporter asked to Iida who was about to enter the campus.

Iida looked at them and began making a speech.

"It redoubles my awareness of the fact that I'm enrolled where I can reap the rewards of the pinnacle of hero training. It goes without saying his authority and mien are awe-inspiring, but so too are qualities such as his sense of humor. Now that we students will be constantly exposed to such an impressive role model, we will be able to study what one needs to possess in order to match the definition of a "top hero" and furthermor--" And so on. Izuku had to hold back a sweatdrop as Iida was almost making an essay just by a simple question.

"What do you thing of All M--.. WAIT!? Aren't you the kid from the sludge guy incident!?" Izuku saw a reporter walk closer to Bakugo who just sneered at the reporter and continued his way in UA.

Remembering that he was late for class, Izuku had to think of a way to walk pass the reporters. 'They all seem to asked questions about All Might... What if....' he decided on what to do. He then took a deep breath and walked toward the entrance of the campus.

When he was nowhere 10 feet from the gate, a reporter saw him and quickly went to him. "Hi! What are your thoughts about All Might teaching your class?" she asked him pushing a microphone near his face.

Izuku as planned looked at them and gave them an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry.. But I'm from the Support Course." as he said as he rubbed the back of his head. With that the reporter then frowned and immediately left him and just pretended that he never talked to him.

'Oh my god! It actually worked!!' he mentally cheered and quickly ran pass the reporters and Aizawa who was giving him an amused look.

"Good work getting pass the reporters, Midoriya." said the pro hero. Izuku was about to apologize for bein late but Aizawa just waved him off. 

"It's okay. Just go straight to class and wait for me." he said to the green-haired boy, who sighed in relief, bowed at him and began running inside. He smiled at the retreating form of the boy, but immediately frowned when he heard one of the reporters talk.

"Give us some insight on All Migh... Wait, cut the feed!! Why don't you get a little more presentable dude!?" Aizawa ignored the insult and just answered them boredly.

"The man is off duty now. You're interfering with our lessons here, so kindly vacate the premises." He said shooing them away, then turning to leave. 'Media..' he thought rolling his eyes.