Chapter 25. Little White Blessing

"So let me get this straight," Aizawa started. "Instead of retreating and asking for a pro-hero's help, you took matters into your own hands and killed a villain." he asked in a disapproving tone.

He just got news of Izuku arriving at UA and bringing two unconscious girls. It wouldn't be that big of a deal for him since he trusts the boy to make a logical choice. But hearing that the boy had killed a villain didn't go well for the hero.

The hero's words didn't faze Izuku, who kept his eyes on the two girls on the hospital beds. "Either kill him, or he'll kill me and the other girl, then continue his experiments on Eri. I had no other choice." he said nonchalantly, not even looking at the man.

Aizawa just looked at him incredulously. "What do you mean you have no other choice? You could've called out for any nearby heroes to..." He was cut off when Izuku spoke up again.

"We are nowhere near any heroes or police officers. I checked the area using my Thermal Vision while I was talking to him. No one was there to help me." he said as he looked over at the man. "And besides, he deserved to die." As he said that, the man grabbed the collar of his uniform and pulled him closer.

"Just because he's a villain, it doesn't mean that you had to kill him. That's not what heroes do, Midoriya, he said, gritting his teeth. "It just makes you no better than him." he said, activating his quirk to prove a point. But Izuku wasn't fazed by this.

"I don't give a damn!" he said to the man, who was surprised by his loud voice. "I saw everything that he had done to Eri through his memories, and let me tell you something. He didn't regret all the heinous actions that he'd done to Eri and all of the victims he came across." the boy growled in anger.

Aizawa was about to retort when a cry echoed in the room. "DON'T HURT ME! I'LL BE GOOD, PLEASE!" The two males in the room looked over in the direction of the voice and saw Eri sitting up on the bed, crying and covering her head as the little girl repeated every word. Her horn began glowing uncontrollably as the little girl clutched her head. “Please… don’t hurt… me..”

"Eri!" Izuku said as he ran towards the little girl's side, somehow escaping Aizawa's grasp with ease. As he arrived at Eri's side, he erased her quirk using Erasure and hugged the girl, who sank into his arms and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Shhh. It's okay, Eri. The bad man won't hurt you anymore." Izuku whispered to the little girl's ear as the boy hugged her tightly while caressing her white locks, a move that made the little girl calm down a bit before she fell asleep in his arms.

Careful not to wake her up, Izuku gently placed the sleeping girl on the bed. Aizawa was staring at the little girl when Izuku’s voice called out to him. “Is that enough as proof, Mr. Aizawa? Or do you want more?” Izuku asked in a cold voice.

“I believe that is more than enough proof, Mr. Midoriya.” The voice of the principal spoke up, as the door opened. Nezu entered the room, an uncharacteristic seriousness radiating from the chimera. “I am happy that you chose to do what you did rather than letting that… villain escape.”

Izuku was taken aback by the way Nezu is talking. It seems like he can somehow sympathize with Eri’s situation. Though filled with confusion and shock, Izuku smiled at the chimera and bowed in thanks.

Nezu waved him off and approached the bed. Reaching the bed, Nezu climbed a chair, reached out his hand/paw to the sleeping little girl and caressed her hair with a sad smile on his face. ‘For someone so young, you have gone through things unimaginable. Poor child.’

Retracting his arm/paw from the little girl’s hair and sighed. “Looks like the dorm system is going to be needed after all.” he whispered, but Izuku heard it.