Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.

Dagobah Beach Municipal Park!

Saturday 5:45 AM

Izuku read the sign as he arrived at the location where he would train his quirk and abilities. He began to walk down the staircase of the Dagobah Beach and looked around the beach/junkyard. It was definitely a junkyard. There was piles of piles of junk that ranged from tin cans to even pickup trucks. 

"Yup! This is a perfect place to train my quirk!" he said to himself as he reached the beach. He began to think of the type of training he would do and the abilities he would be practicing to further master them like how he was back as Alex Mercer. Izuku was cut off from his train of thought when he heard waves crashing to each other and looked up towards the ocean.

 "Wow. I know this place basically became a junkyard, but I could say this place has potential to look beautiful once more." he said looking at the clear blue ocean with awe. Izuku felt relaxed and saddened to see a beautiful sight covered by piles of rubbish and no hero even made a move to clean the place.

Then again he realized that heroes like Mt. Lady only want fame and Endeavor just focus on capturing villains. All Might could have clean the beach, but with his condition Izuku wouldn't be surprised. With that thought he looked at all the piles of junk and back to the ocean. There he made his decision.

"If no one wants to do it, then I will." he said as he used Disguise to changed into his plain t-shirt with the word 't-shirt' and black gym shorts.

Izuku practices Disguise frequently and found it as a very useful ability to have and didn't blame Alex for for using it in infiltrations and hiding against the Gentek Operatives. It was very easy to change clothes as long as he wore the clothes for a couple of hours to let the biomass absorb the components/properties  of the clothes so that he can replicate the components using his biomass. It confused him how the fabric gets absorbed but hey, he gets to change faster.

Who wouldn't like to change faster right? At that same time, all the female population in the world sneezes. 

Izuku began to pick up the smaller junk and garbage like tin cans, soda bottles, ice cream cups, and place them in a plastic bag that he always brought in case he needs to go get groceries. He pick up glass shards from shattered bottles and car windows. He continued picking up the small junk for hours and came back and forth from the beach to the nearest convenient store to buy garbage bags since the plastic bags were filled up fast and there is a whole beach filled with junk.

He placed the garbage bags filled with smaller junk up the staircase of the beach and lined them up for the garbage truck to get them. He wiped his sweat rolling on his chin and looked at the beach. 'It would take me a month or two just to get the smaller ones out of here.' Izuku thought as he picked up another garbage bag full of plastic bottles and soda cans and took it to the staircase.

An hour later and he removed the smaller junk from the first pile of a hundred piles of junk. He began to smile as he saw that from just a pile of small junk he can say that the beach had changed. Small change but it's a start. He began to walk home while wiping his sweat using a towel, not seeing a pink haired girl with green-yellow eyes that looked like crosshairs looking at him first and to the pile of junk with interest. 'Oh. These parts will be good for creating my new babies!' the girl thought as he knelt down to grab a part of a broken television forgetting about the green haired boy.