Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.

"And that's 65! That's probably enough to the practical test right?" Izuku said to no one in particular as he wipe a bead of sweat of his forehead. It had been 7 minutes since the the start of the practical exams and so far, everything has been interesting...

FLASHBACK~~~

4 minutes ago..

At 25 points, Izuku was running the alleyways trying to move from one spot to another since his previous location had been filled by examinees. And as the examinees filled the place, he noticed that the 3-pointers were nowhere to be seen.

'Probably since there are so many people there. Gotta find more robots to---" he was cut-off from his line of thought when a 1-pointer had burst out a building  in front of Izuku as he exits the alleyway. 

"TARGET LOCK!! MURDER!!" the robot said and placed a crane like claw near its head and shot towards him. Izuku was readying his quirk to summon his Claws, when he heard a voice coming from behind.

"ART OF SEDUCTION!!" said a person from behind him as he shot a laser beam from his.. belt? and hit the robot straight in the face, God Damn!

"Merci! Nice team-play there!" said the boy with the strange belt. He has a slim figure, his face appears rather feminine and he has long, flattened yet spiky blonde hair. The guy looked at him and winked at Izuku which creeped him out a little..

"Nevertheless, it seems we shall not cross paths again. Adieu!!!" the guy said and booked it leaving Izuku with a sweatdrop.

'Now that is one weird guy. Is he even French?' Izuku thought and began Wallrunning to gain high ground and spot the next wave robots coming.

As he began jumping from one building to another, he heard a feminine voice screaming. Though it was faint he still can hear it. He looked down the building but see no one. As Izuku shrugged it off and turned to leave, he heard it again and searched for the direction of the voice.

When he arrived to the location, he was shocked to found a collapsed building. Izuku called out and heard a faint response on the other side. He began to channel Blacklight to his eyes to use Thermal Vision, and saw that there was someone  stuck under the wrecked building. 

Not hesitating a bit, Izuku began channeling his quirk and summoned his Musclemass. He told the person under the wrecked building to move away and when he/she moved away Izuku punched the wall of the building strong enough to destroy that portion but weak enough to not let the whole building go crashing down them. 

When Izuku entered the building  he was greeted by a blur of.. clothes? tackling him to the ground.. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUU FOR COMING!! I WAS SO SCARED.." the person repeatedly said to Izuku while hugging him. Basing on the voice, he quickly knew that the person on top of him was a girl. Bonus, was the fact that he could feel her breast squishing on his torso. That thought made Izuku blush.

When Izuku looked at the person on top of him, he noticed that the person was invisible. 'Invisibility quirk? Those are rare, right?' He was snapped out of his reverie when he felt his shirt become wet. He quickly assumed that the girl was crying. Izuku began panicking since he didn't really know what to do when there was someone crying in front of him and began thinking of a way to calm her down.

 But all he could think of was what his mom would do when he was crying. He hesitated at first but he saw that the girl was really scared. Risking it all, still using Thermal Vision he began to pat her head. "Shh.. It's okay. You're safe now." he said while slowly rubbing his hands on the girls hair in a comforting way. Seeing the girl calm down a bit made him smile. They stayed like that in couple of seconds.