Chapter 10. Villains!?

7:35 AM WEDNESDAY

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON'T EVEN THINK OF GIVING CHASE "HEROES"... CUZ IF YOU DO, THIS LOVELY FAMILY OF LESS THAN INDIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES GETS A NICE BONE-CRUSHING!!!" A large, muscle villain said as he flipped them off.

"You're charge with serial larceny and murder, Vihara Head-Gear!!" Mt. Lady said clutching her right arm. 

"He's strong and fast... Anything to keep him close!" Kamui Woods said as he was pushed back by the villain.

They weren't having an easy time with this villain not only is he strong and fast, he also has a family as hostages. Said family are pleading for the heroes to save them. 

The villain continued to side step and taunt the heroes not noticing a figure running towards him in great speed.

"HAVE NO FEAR FAMILY!!!" The figure said.

"MISSOURI SMASH!" All Might said as he send a chop to the villains head knocking him unconscious and snatching the family from said villain..

"FOR I HAPPENED TO PASS BY ON MY WAY TO WORK!" he said as he place the family down.

The crowd cheered for the Number 1 Hero for saving the family, while Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods were gloomy..

"I'm grateful but.." Mt. Lady started
"He'll put us out of work..." Kamui Woods finished still on the ground.

The police saluted to All Might thanking him for his service. All Might was about to leave for UA but a Hit-and-Run was seen in the next block. Being a hero he is, he sped of to the street noticing his speed decreasing. 

He hadn't passed on One For All to young Togata, but he can clearly see that his power is weakening. He was still having doubts on passing his quirk to the young blonde and was somehow looking for a way to pass it on to young Midoriya.

All Might don't know what came into his mind, but after seeing the boy's selfless action in the Entrance Exam he wanted the boy to acquire One For All. Something about the green-haired boy was present that he couldn't see in young Togata.

Maybe guilt? Or the longing to right the mistake he had said to the boy almost a year ago.

Whatever that is, one thing is for sure..

"I want Young Midoriya to receive One For All.." he said to himself before stopping a car...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"For the foundational skill of heroics we'll be studying today, it was decided you'll be joined by Class 1B and will be supervised by a four-man team comprising of me, All Might, the teacher of Class 1B and somebody else." Aizawa informed his class in his usual tired tone.

'A joint exercise? And it was decided..? Might be something special then.' Izuku thought as the rest of the class was filled with murmurs. 

"Sensei! What'll we be doing!?" on the greenette's right, Sero asked as he raised his hand.

"Be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster." their homeroom teacher said and took out a card that has the word "RESCUE" in it. "It's the trial of rescue!!"

Hearing that the class began talking to themselves, making Aizawa's left eye twitch in irritation.

"Trial of rescue... Sounds a bit difficult this time around.." Kaminari said while scratching his cheek.

"C'mon, idiot! That's what hero's whole job is!! I'm fired up because of it!!" Kirishima said patting the blonde's shoulders.

"Totally!!" Mina interjected.