Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.

In the shore of the Dagobah Beach Municipal Park, you are able to see a green-haired teen, Izuku Midoriya, sitting on the white sand, admiring the a view of the sea as the sound of waves crashing into each other and distant birds can be heard in the background.

It took him 3 months to gain bigger muscles and abs(A/N: Izuku post 9 months training in canon), though he hides it under his baggy clothes. He wouldn't want to be noticed for two reasons; 1. He doesn't want Bakugo screaming at him for training his body and will tell him it was useless because his nothing but a 'Quirkless Deku', which is annoying. and 2. He doesn't want the attention, he may be more confident than he was back but people giving him too much attention is uncomfortable in his point of view.

It had been 5 months of his training/cleaning in the beach and he had mastered all most of his Offensive Abilities with the exceptions of the Devastators, Tendrils and Pack Leader in different reasons. The Devastators causes too much damage in his surroundings and it is risky to use it in a public place, even if the beach allows quirk usage he would risk destroying a quarter of the beach just to try out the move. The Tendrils and Pack Leader causes too much stamina and the last time he attempted to use these moves he fell into unconsciousness. 

He had to ask for his mom to make more of those Protein Bars the doctor made and request to add more protein for his quirk, to avoid exhaustion and getting unconscious.

Within the 5 months, Izuku had also mastered his Armor, Shield and Disguise/Consume with the help of Mei Hatsume, a UA Support Course aspirant who he met 4 months ago and she helped him in his defensive training, also promising him to make him a voice cancelling face mask to help with his muttering. He gave a soft chuckle remembering the first time they met..

FLASHBACK~~~~

'Blade!' Izuku thought as he morphed his right hand into a large curved dagger the size of his whole body minus his head. It was black in color of the whole blade and red vein like lines on the dull end of the blade where it is connected to his arm.

He looked at it first and noticed it looked different and was heavier than the last time he used it. 'Looks like it upgraded.' He thought and just shrugged as he turned to the direction of the unlucky object that was about to get destroyed, a grandfather clock. 

He began charging to the object with his Blade hanging back as he run. As he gets close, he jumped and began rotating his body midair to perform a spinning slash to the clock. As he seemingly pass through the object, he landed on one knee with his Blade still behind him, outstretched. Izuku then looked slowly at the grandfather clock, which upper part began sliding down slowly separating to its lower half. 

He was smiling in the result of his attack but made a mental note to lessen the biomass in the dull edge of the Blade. He almost lost balance midair and he would've landed face first on the sand. 

As he was admiring his work, he did notice a pink haired girl standing behind him looking at his bladed arm and the grandfather clock. 

"So you're the one who's been cleaning this place and destroying my supplies." the girl suddenly said making Izuku jump a bit almost hitting the girl with his Blade, if he didn't retract his quirk back. The girl looked at him with a grin. Now that they had distance between them Izuku saw what she really looked like.

The girl was short probably between 5'2" or 5'4" but has quite a mature build. She has shoulder-length, salmon pink hair in thick dreadlocks. She is wearing a plain black tank top that helped emphasize her breasts (which made his face redden) with workshop coveralls tied to her waist, fingerless gloves and has a steampunk goggles resting on her head. But what caught Izuku's attention was her eyes, they were wide and slopped upwards with some notably long upper eyelashes, their irises green-yellow with a cross in the center, making them look somewhat like scope lenses. 'Her eyes must be connected to her quirk.' he mused