Chapter 11. Counterattack!

Previously...

"Anyway, if those bastards have some trick to take down All Might, then..." he took a deep breath and looked at his companions "then right now, we have to fight to win!" saying that he saw them straightened up and looked serious and determined.

He smiled "But first I need to know what your quirks are..."

----------------------------------------------------------

Izuku saw them looking at each other and back at him. Even with the slight confidence Izuku gave them, he can see that they were contemplating in telling him his quirk, even Tsuyu who was getting distracted by the villains screaming at them.

He sighed and looked at the villains.

"I know you guys are scared..." he said in a low voice. This seem to grab his companions making them look at him. Izuku looked back at them. "But we have to do something. We are heroes after all." he paused and looked back at the villains.

"Those bastards down there... They're clearly all about underwater battle." he said and Tsuyu continued it for him.

"So they must have known about the layout of USJ beforehand and gathered people with that in mind, huh?" she said and Izuku nodded.

"Exactly! They stocked up information for the attack! But for a bunch of guys who prepared meticulously, there's something awfully odd about their behavior..." he said that earned him some confused looks from the students of Class 1B and a blank look from Tsuyu. "In an underwater combat zone, Tsuyu, you are able to move freely! It's your strength! So why would they bring you here?" 

He looked at her and to the others who are still confused about his logic. Izuku chuckled slightly and looked at them with a smirk.

"I think what I'm saying is, they don't know what quirks we have!" he said. That gained him wide eyes from his companions. he chuckled. "And if they knew Tsuyu's quirk, They would've tossed her to the Fire Zone(Conflagration Zone)."

"They don't have intel about our quirks that they separated us, and their strategy now is to assault us with their sheer numbers." he saw them nodding at this. He continued. 

"They've got is beat both in numbers and experience! We have one key to victory! Our one advantage is that they have no clue what our quirks can do!" he declared earning an understanding nod from Tsuyu and Shiozaki and a nervous nod from Shoda and Komori.

Izuku moved his right arm near his face. They saw it sprout black and red tendrils, wrapping around his hand before turning into Claws.

"My quirk is called Blacklight. I can turn the biomass in my body and transform my arms into weapons. It also gives me enhanced senses, strength, speed, durability and immunity to any disease and probably poisons." the last one was unsure but they don't need to know that. "My quirk also allows me to have Thermal Vision with 360 range if I concentrate enough." he finished and they all nodded while in awe. 

Well, everyone except Tsuyu who already knew it. 

Speaking of Tsuyu, she crouched down and assume a sitting form of a frog. "Mine's called Frog. I can leap fairly high, I can clamber up wall. My tongue can lash out up to a length of 20 meters. And I can inflate my stomach outwards--" she said as Komori made a look of disgust. "It's lined with poisonous mucus... Well, not really poisonous so much as somewhat stinging, and I can... secrete it." she finished earning a nod from Izuku as he looked at Shiozaki who stepped forward.

"My quirk is called Vines, as so can see it gives me controllable, thorny vines in place of regular hair. I can manipulate them for binding, snatching and creating  a shield in defense. I can also cut it off at will." she said as she looked at them. She noticed Izuku staring at her hair in awe with slightly open lips, making her blush a little.