Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.

VIEWING ROOM...

"You got us worried there, Deku!"
"That fight was amazing! Congrats in winning, Izuku!!"
"I couldn't hear what you were saying, but that was some heated battle, man.""
Wow, Midori! You were so cool back there!"
"That match was so intense it got us all fired up!"

Izuku was bombarded by his classmates as he entered the Viewing Room after passing All Might. He was taken aback from the attention he was getting and blushed when his pink skinned classmate went to his face only inches away when he entered. Making him back away a bit, while making Toru and Uraraka uncomfortably jealous. 

"Hi, I'm Mina Ashido! You fight really well!" said the pink haired girl, now that he got a close look at her, he saw that she had pink skin, pink curly hair similar to his, eyes with black sclera and yellow irises and small horns that he found cute... 'Wait what?! Where did that come from?!'

"YO! I'm Eijiro Kirishima! That was a manly fight, dude!" said the boy with spiky red hair, pointed red eyes with a small scar above his right eye as he gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsuyu, okay?" said a girl with frog-like appearance, has straight dark green hair tied into a bow at its bottom and large eyes that he also found cute.. 'Okay.. What's going on with me?'

"Heya! Sato here!" said a tall, muscular young man with a wild build, short brown hair, squared shaped eyes with black pupils, pair of bushy eyebrows and large, thick lips.

"N-nice to meet you all and..." Izuku said as bowed and looked at them and gave them a small smile. "Tha-thanks, I guess.." he said scratching his nape a small blush forming on his face. Unintentionally, giving Toru, Uraraka and Mina a mild heart attack for how cute he can be and a small blush on Asui's face. Kirishima just watched in amusement while seeing his childhood friend Mina seemingly crushing on Midoriya.

'So little Mina has a little crush on Midoriya, eh? Wait 'til auntie knows this.' he thought as an evil smirk is seen on his face. Unconsciously, Mina felt a chill on is spine and saw Kirishima smiling evilly and just knew she was doomed.

"Alright class, Hero Team and Villain Team line up." All Might entered the room with a down casted Iida and Bakugo walking behind him. The latter having bandages caused by the match. 

Izuku walked to the Villain Team and stood next to Iida while Bakugo didn't stop walking and went to the corner of the room. All Might sighed at this and looked at the class.

"The MVP of the match is Young Midoriya!!" All Might announced in his loud voice making Izuku and Jiro flinch in pain. 'So loud..' they both thought as they tried relieve their ears/earphone jacks that were ringing. 

Izuku and Iida stood in front of the class, the latter head lowered since he didn't do anything in the match while Bakugo was just sitting in the corner of the room contemplating about his performance. He came back from the infirmary and has bandages on his face.

'My right swing.. Deku read me like a book. And on the top of that, he found a way to beat me... I LOST TO DEKU!!!' he thought while looking at his shaking hands.

"Well, that was obvious since he won, right? Ribbit" asked Asui getting a nod from All Might.

"Yes, young Asui. But why though? Who knows why?!" All Might said boisterously as he raise his hands.

"All Might-sensei," said Momo Yaoyorozu raising her hand making everyone look at her. "It's because Midoriya was the one who adapted in the situation and focused on the task given to him." that caught Izuku's attention.