Chapter 20. The Rematch.

There was an awkward silence in the crowd. The last match of the Semi-finals of the Sports Festival and the match — if you can call it that — was quite a sight to be seen.

Izuku Midoriya sat in the waiting area, looking at the screen of the television. He like the crowd was shocked on what happened in the match between Katsuki and Shinso...

--------------------------------------
FLASHBACK, 25 MINUTES AGO

As the crowd's cheers echo in the stadium, excited for the next match after an epic showdown between Midoriya and Todoroki. They began debating to each other on who will win the next match.

Most of them think that the explosive boy, Katsuki Bakugo will be the won to fight Izuku. Even though they don't know his quirk, a decent number of people wants Hitoshi Shinso to win as he was an underdog in the match.

Both competitors walked up to the field and faced each other. Bakugo the sunshine himself, was in his usual constipated scowl, glaring daggers at the sleep deprived boy that is Shinso.

Said purple-haired boy, was looking the blonde boy in front of him with scrutiny. He had been curious on why the boy had been like this. Bakugo was from his observations was arrogant, impulsive and short-tempered. And for some reason, the blonde has a grudge against his teammate in the Cavalry Battle, Izuku.

Shinso was confused. Izuku was a nice guy, smart and had the humility that the blonde lacks. In the short time he had been with the greenette, he saw how caring the boy is and how he is always five steps ahead when planning.

Overall, Midoriya was a good person. Hero material. So why does Bakugo acts extra aggressive towards him?

Whatever that reason is, Shinso was going to find out. One way or another..

Bakugo to his own devices, was glaring deadly at his opponent. But the reason was not because of the boy in front of him.

No. He was angry at Deku. He was angry at the one who screwed his chance to be the only student in that shitty middle school to get into UA. The one who hid the fact that he had a quirk all this time.

The one who has the audacity to talk/fight back to him, when he was formerly a wimp who can't even do things right.

The one who beat him via fluke in the Battle Trials.

The one who outran and outsmarted him in the first two rounds of the Sports Festival.

And finally, the one that has the balls to warn him to not lose because he still has a bone to pick with him. Like hell he'd lose to an Eraser Head copycat, when it comes to tiredness and eye bags. His the best, he won't lose to a nobody who isn't even in the Hero Course.

As Midnight gives the signal to start, Bakugo was about to blast his way towards Shinso when said boy began talking.

"For someone who's supposed to be training to be a hero, you sure act like a villain." Shinso said in a bland tone. He smirked inwardly when he saw Bakugo's scowl deepen. 'Hook, line....'

"THE FUCK DID YOU CAL—" Bakugo was cut off when he was caught in the sleep deprived boy's Brainwashing.

'...and Sinker.' Shinso let his smirk show as he walked forward the blonde boy, who froze up in a trance. The crowd began to cheer and some of the Class 1A began yelling at Bakugo to no avail.

They just accepted Bakugo's fate when they saw Shinso walk towards the dazed boy. They were then confused when instead of pushing Bakugo outside the ring, he stopped a few feet in front of him.