Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship

(A/N: IM:TROAM is back baby! Hope you enjoy this chapter!)

--------------------------------------------------------------

SOMEWHERE IN KAMINO

"I seeeee" a voice said. "So it was you bastards who raided U.A...." looking at the appearance of the owner of the voice, we see a hunched man that is wearing a dark combat suit, plated with metal armor across his body to holster his weapons.

The torso is sleeveless, so he wraps his arms in yellow bandages from just below his shoulders to his wrists. He also wears long black wristbands and a watch on his left arm, and his knees are protected with metal pads; black boots with steel armor complete the costume. He always dons his signature blood-red scarf, matching headband, and the tattered cloth he wears around his face as a mask.

"And you wanna add me to your little gang, too!" He said seriously as he stared at the man in front of him with narrowed eyes. In front of his leaning on the counter of the bar is Tomura Shigaraki, crossed-legged and behind the counter is Kurogiri.

"Yep, if you would. You're the great senpai of us criminal filth." Shigaraki answered while Kurogiri just wiped a glass.

".....What is your goal?" Stain asked after looking at the hand-man with a narrowed eye.

The greyish-blue hair of the man in front of him shifted as he tilted his head. "First of all, we want to waste All Might..." that caused a twitch in the eye of the hero killer. "Then we'd like to destroy all the things that aren't to our liking."

Shigaraki then carefully placed his hand in his pockets, taking out a bunch of pictures, with his middle finger, ring finger and his pinky down to avoid it getting destroyed due to his Decay quirk.

"Like say... These little brats... All of them." He showed the picture to the man. In front of the bunch was one Izuku Midoriya in his gym uniform, taken during the sports festival.

The Decay user watched as Stain gritted his teeth and glared at him. "I was ill-advised to be interested.." he sneered as he continued. "You.... hahhhh... You're the type I despise the most!"

"Huh?" was all Shigaraki could say as he watch the man in front of him hunched lower to grabbing on the knives on his sides.

"You want me to rub shoulders with some childish temper tantrum? hahhhh... hahhhhh." Stain breathed out as he unsheathed his knives. "What sense is there to bloodlust without a cause?"

And with that all hell broke loose... 

--------------------------------------------------------

A week had passed after deciding their Hero Names, and we found our green-haired protagonist standing in front of a building. A nervous look on his eyes can be seen slipping out from the confident smile he is currently wearing.

Today was the day that he would be doing his internship. The building in front of him was the hero company that he chose. No. The hero company that chose him.

It made Izuku smile as he began remembering the amount of internship offers he got from this company. He thought that the number of internship offers that the company sent was the majority of the stack he had.

But turns out, the amount of offers presented to the class were counted based on the number of hero company. Meaning an internship offer from a company counts as one, regardless if said company sent more than one offer.

That explains why he has a larger stack than Todoroki, who was one offer more than him.

Speaking of offers, after helping out Momo on choosing her internship offer, he was then bombarded by his other classmates asking him to help them choose the company to intern in. Let's say, it took him an hour to finish every single one of his classmates' offers, with the exception of Ochako, Tsuyu, Bakugo, Todoroki, Iida, and Shinso.