Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice

"Why are the girls in Class 1A wearing cheerleader outfits" a question that Izuku was also asking himself. He was in a mix of shock, surprise, confusion and... happy.

The latter feeling causing confusion to him. Well, who wouldn't when six beautiful girls are wearing cute/sexy cheerleader outfits, though Toru was invisible, Izuku can confidently see that the girl was pretty.

He had to mentally slap himself when his eyes started to look down their exposed abdomens.

The girls had a mixture of depressed/gloomy and annoyed expressions on their faces, except for Toru anyway.

They were tricked into wearing these outfits

They were tricked into wearing these outfits. And were glaring daggers at the culprit.

"Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you!?" Momo shouted with anger.

During the lunch break, Kaminari had approached them and informed them that Mr. Aizawa to tell the girls to wear cheerleader outfits for a cheerleading competition that will happen before the start of the third round of the Sports Festival. Being oblivious to the blonde's plan, Momo made the outfits for the girls and wore them, though dejectedly on Jiro's case.

Momo plopped to the ground dejectedly, disappointed at herself for falling into Kaminari's perverted scheme. Uraraka knelt to her level and comforted the vice president of 1A.

"That dumbass!" Jiro was blushing and embarrassed as she threw the pompoms to the ground before crossing her arms.

Izuku noticed that they were glaring at Kaminari who was blushing and giggling perversely while giving a thumbs up. It wasn't hard to guess that he was the one who planned this.

Before he could scold the blonde, he heard another perverted giggle. He looked at the direction of the voice and saw the same midget he stepped on the head at the Obstacle Race.

Izuku can see that the grape headed midget was drooling at the outfits of the girls and a small nosebleed can be seen in the midget's face, which made the greenette's eye twitch in irritation.

He then looked at the direction of the girls and had to look away to stop himself from looking at their midriffs, failing miserably. He notice their looks of depression and embarrassment.

Sighing to himself, he approached the Electrification user from behind as a thought came in his mind.

'Mr. Aizawa's definitely hearing about this.'

"It was worth it!" Kaminari said as the girls continued to glare at him. That is when....

"Denki Kaminari..." An ominously voice came from behind him making him visibly flinch and started shaking.

It was at this moment that he knew, he fucked up.

Slowly, he turned around to see the owner of the voice. There he saw Izuku, with his arm crossed and green eyes turned crimson as his left eye twitch in annoyance, clearly not amused by his actions.