16) Gentle To Her

🦋

When Chandni woke up the next morning she found the bed empty.

Sabiq was nowhere in sight.

It was only her and her restlessness.

She didn't remember at what time she fell asleep. However she was happy that he didn't try to touch her while she was asleep.

Once again she looked towards the side where Sabiq was sleeping.

The pillow wall that he had created between them was still intact, not one pillow moved from its place.

Raising her hand she touched the empty side which was occupied by him.

It was the first time she was sharing a bed with a man.

It was a big deal for her.

When she had accepted to be his three days slut this thing never crossed her mind. At that moment the only thing roaming in her mind was a chance to live with a Mafia. It was thrilling for her, she has always found solace, her joy in bizarre things.

Bizarre things like having a marathon of horror movies in the night all alone or googling about all those gory and bloody crimes and murders.

Her curious mind would read all the blogs, articles, headlines related to the every new unsolved crimes and mysteries of India. She would make out her own theory on the basis of the evidences she got online and guess who can be the real murderer.

She had thought she would make up a lie whenever Sabiq would try to touch her.It was as simple as that.

But when he touched her she felt like someone had poured a bucket full of ice over her already cold body.

It was not pleasant at all.

She has thought nothing could get as bad as this but she was proved wrong last night.

If she didn't like the way Sabiq touched her yesterday then she loathed the way how Shivoham touched her.

Yes, she remembered his name.

She can never forget it. She can never forget how he has whispered his name.

How he has promised her that he was her future.

How he played with her initially trying to be a good person.

How he suddenly changed and caged her in his arms.

How he touched every part of her body with those filthy hands of his.

How he called her with ugly names.

Chandni cringed in pain and disgust and took her hand back from the empty side of the bed. With a little wince she got up from the mattress and made her way to the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror she met with a reflection who was so similar yet so different from her.

She was pretty but the girl in the mirror was dull. She was brave but the girl in front of her was wounded.

Chandni licked the cut on her lips which he gave her, then she looked at the purple bruise which was forming near her neck.

Her eyes then moved to the bruising red circle on her thin wrist and then again met up with her colourless face.

It was a horrible experience which she wanted to forget about but these are things which always live in your mind. These memories always haunt you.. You can never forget about it and erase it even if you try.

Her naive mind thought that after a few more showers she would feel better. His grasp on her skin and her mind will loose but it didn't.

The water cascading down her body failed to wipe the unwanted and invisible bruises which Shivoham gave her.