Chapter 1 - Collision

No one's POV:

Taehyung sighed as he tied the apron around his waist- this was going to be a long night. The stench of alcohol was thick in the bar as it mixed with the various perfumes and colognes.

"Hey! Where's my drink! I've been waiting for five bloody minutes over here," A drunk middle-aged man shouted over the live band playing in the corner.

Rolling his eyes, Taehyung scurried over to the man, beer in tow, and placed the beverage onto the table.

"Thanks sweetheart," The man said in a perverse tone as his eyes roamed over Taehyung's body. The brunet just turned and walked away, somewhat stomping back over to the bar and leaning on it.

"I hate it when customers think they actually know me personally. They think staring at my ass is a compliment," Taehyung stated to the bartender.

"Tell me about it, they act all 'friendly' but don't even give you a tip," The bartender replied as he poured some whiskey into a cup.

"Preach. Next time I'm slapping him Jin, I tell you. I'll slap him- hard," The waiter said, snickering afterwards when Jin started laughing.

"I'll help. Don't you worry,"

"OI TEENY," A voice shouted across the bar. Taehyung instantly recognised the voice and started squealing, running up to the man and encapsulating him in a bone crushing hug.

"TINY! Ahhhh how are you! I've missed you so much, you have no idea," Taehyung gushed as Jin came around from the bar, walking up to the pair.

"Hi Tiny," Jin said as he stuck out his hand for the man to shake.

"Oh no no no. Only Taehyung gets to call me that. You can call me Jimin," The man joked as Taehyung punched his arm.

"Okay okay! Jimin, this is Jin- we work together and Jin, this is Jimin- we grew up together," Taehyung introduced as the boys smiled at each other.

Only after Jimin moved to the side did Taehyung see the group of boys he had entered with. They were all very muscular with short hairstyles and clean shaved faces.

"Oh! Let me introduce you. These are the boys, we've still got two weeks in America before our next tour of Iraq so we'll be here till then," Jimin explained as the boys nodded along.

"I tell you what, first drinks are on the house!" Taehyung smiled warmly as the boys cheered.

A chorus of voices shouted out "BEER!" apart from one lone voice. The man calmly said "Coke, please," as his eyes wandered over to Taehyung.

A short gaze was shared as Taehyung took in the man's appearance more closely. He had bold, dark eyes that were almost doe-like yet they were hardened in a stern and confident way. His posture was militant as he stood up straight and his sharp jawline made him look slightly threatening.

It was easy to tell that the guy was well built, his shirt was having a hard time keeping it together. The buttons were at breaking point and looked like they could pop at any minute.

The tight black jeans wrapped around his muscular thighs and his hair was slicked back with shaved off sides.

Overall, he was domineering and confident but that didn't stop Taehyung's big mouth from tearing him a new one.

"Wow take it easy there cowboy, you're going to be absolutely hammered by the end of tonight if you don't watch it," Taehyung teased as he winked at the male.

The rest of the guys erupted into screams as they started to jump onto the boys back, proclaiming how he just got burned. The ravenet just shook his head at them as he chuckled to himself.