Chapter 32 - Could this be love? (m)

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

No one's POV:

"How much do you want it my darling?"

Taehyung could hardly even fathom the words to reply with. His mind was hazy with lust and love so the only sounds that fell from his lips were low moans and gasps.

Although Jeongguk's leg was not fully mobile yet, the ravenete showed no signs of that stopping him any time soon.

Moving his hands to grip his lover's waist, Jeongguk pressed his fingers deep into the soft skin. The honey complexion turned to alabaster as the marine leaned forward to whisper. . .

"I asked you a question."

"Mm i- I want you." Taehyung whispered, trying not to get distracted by the growing bulge covered by the silky fabric of Jeongguk's pyjamas.

Jeongguk just tutted in disapproval, "That doesn't answer my question now, does it Taehyung?"

"Badly. I want it badly." The brunet replied instantly, not able to hold in his desire.

"There we go." Jeongguk whispered as he began to unbutton his husband's shirt. Popping off each of the buttons one by one, more gorgeous tanned skin was revealed and Jeongguk swiped his tongue across his bottom lip at the sight.

A furry of kisses bombarded Taehyung's already blotchy neck, filling up the space with scarlet and orchid hues. The sensation caused Taehyung to arc his back, the rough pleasure causing him to jut his hips down onto the marine's groin.

A deep chuckle escaped the man's lips at that. The vibrations sent chills down Taehyung's spine and the male leaned forward to clasp the nape of his husband. Pushing his hands into the thick onyx locks, the brunet curled his fingers around the strands, succumbing to the ecstatic pleasure.

The breathing of both men got heavier and heavier as Taehyung began to grind onto the marine slowly, feeling the bulge grown bigger underneath his husband's pants.

Sliding off the shirt, Taehyung's smooth sunkissed skin was revealed and Jeongguk felt delighted to be able to see the beautiful sight again.

The ravenet watched on as Taehyung gave him the same treatment by unbuttoning the tight shirt, however he didn't take it off.

"I like it like this more." Taehyung whispered, before smiling cheekily and gesturing to the now loose shirt that exposed Jeongguk's chest. The silky fabric pooled around the marine's body, creating an ocean of sapphire blue fabric.

"I bet you do." Jeongguk replied, knowing all too well about his husband's preferences.

Leaning back, Taehyung shimmied out of his trousers and flung them to the side with a little help from the marine. Jeongguk then did the same, except with the addition of a few low groans and hisses because his leg could still cause him trouble.

Smiling lovingly at his husband, Taehyung straddled Jeongguk hips again after kissing his thigh, right above the unprepossessing wound that had healed over completely.

"You don't have to do that. I know it's ugly Taehyung." Jeongguk commented when he saw his husband's lips grace the unsightly injury.

"It's a part of you Jeongguk. That's not possible. Nothing about you is ugly." Taehyung replied sternly, not wanting the ravenet to talk about himself in such an awfully degrading way.

The ravenet just blushed at the sincerity of Taehyung's words.

They may be exaggerated but that didn't matter.

It came from a place of love and that power can heal over any wound if given the space to grow.

Tearing his eyes away from the handsome man beneath him, Taehyung bit his bottom lip lightly, also feeling blush creep up his cheeks.