Chapter 36 - Tangled With You (m)

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

No one's POV:

"You look sexy when you cook." Taehyung stated blankly as he strode into the kitchen a smirk adorning his face.

"Seriously." Jeongguk replied as he rolled his eyes. The marine was just trying to make his salad in peace and although Jeongguk had successfully cut up all of the vegetables and cooked the chicken, he still had to plate everything up.

Appearing annoyed on the outside is Jeongguk's specialty- along with sarcasm. Really, the only thing that the ravenet was irritated by was how much of an effect Taehyung had on him.

Secretly, Jeongguk loved the attention and compliments from his husband (especially the more suggestive ones).

Taehyung on the other hand, just had to say something to his partner. Jeongguk had his ripped light blue jeans on, with a black belt running through the loops of them. A mustard yellow button up was tucked into the jeans and for the finishing touches, the marine was wearing his watch.

It was one that Jimin had gifted to him a few birthdays back. The watch had a thick, metal band surrounding the wrist of the marine. Its cogs turned with the utmost precision and efficiency- reliable in any case. Only a faint tick could be heard if you held up the device to your ear. But other than that, it's black and gold exterior was the most prominent to the senses.

As beautiful as the watch is, the bit that made Taehyung the most hot under the collar was the apron that was tied in a neat bow around the marine's waist. The material wrapped around Jeongguk's curves, accentuating them even more so and it made Taehyung's mouth water with desire and lust.

"It's a compliment commando. Take it because I have some really good insults." Taehyung replied as he sauntered over towards the ravenet. Jeongguk no longer needed his cane for short distance walks or standing so when he felt arms curl around his abdomen, there was no hesitation to turn around and hoist Taehyung onto the cold counter behind them.

"Got anymore of those compliments Tae?" Jeongguk questioned as he leaned towards his husband and murmured the words against his neck.

"Well I'm not sure, I think I'd need to see more of you before I feed that ego of yours anymore."

"That won't be a problem then." Jeongguk chuckled as he stood back slightly and undid the bow on the back of his apron.

The material unraveled and fell to the floor after Jeongguk lifted the strap off from around his neck. The apron was flung far away from the pair as they began to tangle in the ecstasy of each other.

Taehyung leaned down slightly to kiss his husband whilst simultaneously wrapping his legs around Jeongguk's hips gently. Hooking his arms around the stoic man in front of him, the brunet began to lick and suck. The sensation caused Jeongguk to moan deeply in pleasure and smirk when he saw the orchid and crimson patches forming on his husband's skin.

"You're good at that." Jeongguk muttered as he pushed Taehyung's head into his neck to receive more of the pleasurable bites. The brunet just giggled as he moved away from the warm, tanned skin.

"I know." Taehyung replied with a wink and then urging his husband to kiss him.

Running his hands along the smooth, soft skin, Jeongguk relished the feeling of Taehyung under him. Tugging at the wavy, thick strands of hair at he nape of Taehyung's neck, Jeongguk moved in to attack the partially marked sun-kissed skin.

Slowly, garments began to litter the marble floor of the kitchen as the two men wrapped themselves in each other. Only Jeongguk's mustard yellow button up was left on, exposing the glorious expanse of rigid muscles beneath it.