Chapter 15 - Blue Mist (m)

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

No one's POV:

Taehyung groaned lightly as he blinked his eyelids open. The streams of light that burst into the room made the brunet yawn and rub his eyes slowly to help adjust to the jarring shift in brightness.

After a few short seconds, he was able to look wearily around the room. Taehyung noticed the piles of folded clothes and was instantly reminded of the events of last night.

Events that by no means did Taehyung regret.

It felt right with Jeongguk- maybe it was their unique situation or perhaps it was just pure, burning attraction.

Either way, Taehyung found himself smiling in the most lovesick way possible. His lips curled upwards even at the mere thought of the man that made him feel so good.

That's when Taehyung's eyes landed on the military uniform of the Marine. Time seemed to stop as he made the connection in his brain that Jeongguk would be leaving soon- today in fact.

The brunet didn't think it would be this difficult considering he hardly knows his husband but apparently, that was wishful thinking.

In such a short time, no matter how hard Taehyung tried to deny it, Jeongguk had proven to be a kind and caring man.

The blissful smile was wiped off of his face when his gaze settled on the body laying next to him under the thick duvet.

Taehyung didn't dare to think how Jeongguk felt about the whole situation. He could die and here Taehyung was worrying.

The Marine looked so peaceful in his slumber. His face was relaxed and calm.

The perfect picture of serenity.

Staring so intensely at the male, Taehyung didn't even realise that the former had begun to wake up.

Jeongguk's jet black orbs pierced into Taehyung's soul as the brunet's eyes landed on the half asleep Marine. It was quite sudden and Taehyung found himself jumping slightly when the two of them made eye contact.

"In most places it is considered rude to stare, you know?" The Marine stated with a smirk, the malevolent grin spreading widely across his face.

"I- wasn't staring. I was- um?"

"Staring,"

"Ye- wait no I was just thinking,"

"About how much you love staring at your wonderful husband?" Jeongguk completed, amused at Taehyung's blushing state.

"Oh stop it!"

"Never,"

"You've literally only just woken up and you've already annoyed me to no end Jeongguk," Taehyung chided as he sat up in the bed.

The white duvet slid off of Taehyung's golden skin to reveal a multitude of dark red and purple blotches covering his skin.

The brunet remained blissfully unaware until Jeongguk's voice cut into Taehyung's calm morning yet again.

"Nice hickeys," Jeongguk rasped, his voice not yet fully recovered from waking up.

"Right that's it- I'm having a shower," Taehyung stated blankly, getting up out of bed, not caring if Jeongguk sees anything. They have been intimate now, so Jeongguk had definitely seen more than Taehyung's back.

"Aww come on~" Jeongguk whined as he followed after his husband like a lost puppy.

Eventually, the Marine caught up to Taehyung when they reached the bathroom, both males quickly tying a towel around their waists. The brunet ignored Jeongguk's whining as he got out his toothbrush and placed the stick in his mouth.