Introduction

Hello and welcome to,

✨ Unlawfully His

❣︎~~~~~~~~☾︎❤︎☽︎~~~~~~~~❣︎

Breaking the law was never on Jeongguk's bucket list as a well respected marine. However, desperate times call for desperate measures when family is involved.

Taehyung never wanted to disobey the law either, but crippling debt and medical bills meant that money was needed- imperatively

So when the perfect opportunity of a bogus marriage comes along- both men snatch at the opportunity.

All they have to do is stay married for long enough to claim the benefits and clear the debt.

Simple.

Right?

Will the two husbands keep their distance and stick to the deal?

Or will love and desire get in the way?

❣︎~~~~~~~~☾︎❤︎☽︎~~~~~~~~❣︎

Before you read there are some things that you need to be aware of. They are as follows. . .

This book is completely fictional and of my imagination. That means that anything the characters say and do most definitely do not reflect on BTS in real life.

This book is inspired by a variety of military films that I have seen. Especially one called 'Purple Hearts' (really good by the way) so if you see any similarities that is why.

Quite a lot of the content from that film has changed in relation to my book so if you have seen it there won't be loads of massive spoilers.

Names, genders, events and backgrounds have changed so don't worry if you have seen the film or read the book.

There will be...

° Sexual Content
° Angst
° Mentions of wounds and death
° Injury Detail
° Character Death (Not Taekook, I'm not that mean)
° Fluff
° Strong Language throughout so there won't be warnings for this.
° Happy Ending

That is all!

Have fun reading and make sure to like and comment!

Love you all, bai 💜