Chapter 14 - Boiling Point (m)

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

No one's POV:

Clothes were strewn about the room as the two men tried their very best to taste each other. Taehyung whined slightly when Jeongguk unbuttoned the last button on his silky white top, afraid the garment was going to face the same fate as the rest of his clothes- ripped beyond recognition.

The ravenet seemed to pick up on this as he shimmied the top off of Taehyung's shoulders, leaving him completely exposed for Jeongguk to see.

"Is that better, your highness?" Jeongguk spoke as he made a show of folding Taehyung's top neatly. The later blushed profusely at Jeongguk's antics but nodded his head, chuckling to himself slightly.

"Well there is one more thing that could be better," Taehyung grinned cheekily as he sashayed towards where Jeongguk was.

"What now your excellency?"

The brunet ignored the statement and placed himself directly in front of Jeongguk. A grin stretched across Taehyung's crimson tinted lips the entire time as he bent down to pick up his trousers that laid bundled on the floor.

His ass rubbed against Jeongguk's front and it left the Marine speechless. Taehyung knew exactly what he was doing and Jeongguk knew that because his lover wiggled his hips slightly in a teasing motion.

Something went haywire in Jeongguk's head as he immediately went to grab Taehyung's bare hips in order to stop the friction.

"That's very naughty Taehyung," Jeongguk spoke, laying his satori accent on thick to torment the man in front of him

Taehyung just giggled and tried to stand up, but Jeongguk placed his hand on the small of the boy's back, preventing him from being vertical.

"Jeongguk~!" The male whined as Jeongguk laughed.

"Oh no no no, you wanted to bend over and tease me so you can stay like that- while you take me," Jeongguk whispered in Taehyung's ear as the brunet groaned at the steamy thought.

Adjusting their position slightly so that Taehyung could lean on something, Jeongguk brought the two of them over to the desk and pushed Taehyung down so he laid across it- sprawled helplessly.

Taehyung bit his lip in anticipation as he felt Jeongguk rubbing his clothed member on his behind. Soon enough, Taehyung heard the zipper go down and warmth spread across his face.

Expecting some kind of contact, Taehyung was surprised when he heard footsteps so he looked over his shoulder, only to see Jeongguk folding his military trousers.

The shit eating grin on the Marine's face told Taehyung all he needed to know- Jeongguk was going to make him wait as payback.

"Facing forwards Taehyung," Jeongguk demanded as he walked back over to the male and kneaded his ass slightly.

"I'll be right back baby, stretch yourself out in the meantime," The Marine whispered as Taehyung whined yet again at the loss of contact.

Jeongguk chuckled to himself as he left the poor boy who sucked on his fingers before reaching to his back and inserting one digit into the tight ring of muscle.

Soon enough, Jeongguk footsteps echoed in the room again but this time, Taehyung didn't dare to look. The brunet put halt his actions and pulled his hand back to hold onto the desk tightly.

A clicking sound made Taehyung jolt slightly as curiousity took over his head. Just as he was about to turn to get a glance at the Marine-

"Taehyung if you turn around then things will get a lot harder for you," Jeongguk's voice sounded and that was enough for Taehyung to wait somewhat patiently.