Bad day (comedy gold)

This is comedy gold (Trophy x Cheesy) angst! Requested by Sunset2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheesy awoke to the sound of yelling. "Get back here!" He heard Trophy shout. 'What a way to wake up' he thought to himself. He stretched and got out of bed. He walked over to his dresser and put on one of his many bow ties. Cheesy looked at himself in the mirror and fingergunned himself, clicking his tongue.

Walking downstairs, he saw the strangest of sights. Trophy has pinned knife to the floor and was trying to pry what looked like a tin of protein mix from his hands. "Gimme that you little sh-"

Cheesy cleared his throat, making the two objects look at him. "Well, this isn't a very golden moment, now is it?" Cheesy inquired. "Shut up twerp" Trophy said, again trying to get his powder back, but to no avail. Cheesy just laughed it off and went to go get some food.

Looking in the fridge, he found nothing that could make a meal. 'Lovely' he thought to himself bitterly. He closed the fridge and went to grab his wallet when, all of the sudden, Trophy appeared before him. "Where do you think you're going, loser?" The golden award stated. "We're out of almost everything, so it would be a gouda idea to go to the store" Cheesy chirped, running before Trophy could realize that he mad a pun.

~-~-~-~at the store~-~-~-~

Cheesy looked around at all the milk. 'Why are there so many types of milk?' He thought to himself. Once he grabbed a carton that would probably suffice, he went over to the fruit section. Looking around, he saw some apples stacked on top of a shelf. 25c a pound, he read. 'A good deal, cool' there was only one problem. The apples were stacked precariously, and he couldn't reach the top of the stack. So he just took a couple apples from the bottom. But just as he was about to leave, the entire stack toppled over on him. And well, let's just say that a lot of money was spent on apples that day.

Returning from the store, Cheesy began to put the items away in their respective places. But then came Trophy. "Hey loser, you know that nobody here even likes this type of milk right?" Silence. "Why are these apples bruised? Nobody likes a bruised apple" silence. Trophy kept on judging Cheesy's purchasing  decisions, until... "Shut up, Trophy!" Yelled Cheesy. Trophy was taken aback, he hasn't been talked to like that for awhile. "I'm sick of you always picking on me!" Tears formed in Cheesy's eyes as he continued, "Is this fun for you? Is this entertaining for you? Because it sure as heck isn't for me!" Trophy took a step back. "I-" "no!" Cheesy yelled. "This isn't funny, even for me! I'm all one for jokes, but you go too far! Like, have you ever, even once, thought about how I feel about this!?" Cheesy paused to take a ragged breath. "You may think that it's nothing, but this is seriously taking it's toll on me!" Trophy looked down at Cheesy, he had never had an outburst like that. 'I really messed up' he thought. Tears streaming down his face, Cheesy ran off.

~-~-~-~in Cheesy's room~-~-~-~

Cheesy ran inside and locked the door behind him. Tears still streaming down his face, he ripped off his bow tie and flung it across the room. He sat on his bed and cried to himself, until... *knock knock knock* "you in there?" He heard Trophy say. "Go away!" He yelled. He didn't want to deal with Trophy right now. "Listen, I know this seems so cheesy, but i'm sorry, genuinely. I didn't know I hurt you like that" Trophy said from behind the door. "Yeah right, you knew what you were doing." Cheesy said, still mad. "No, I didn't, and I want to prove that to you" Cheesy wiped the tears from his eyes. "And how do you plan to do that?" He questioned. *shwirp* he heard something slide under the door. Slowly, Cheesy walked over to the door and picked up two  pieces of paper. "Spoiled lemon?" He asked to himself. "Yes" Trophy said. "I want you to come with me"

Slowly but surely, Cheesy opened the door. And as soon as he did, Trophy picked him up and hugged him. "Thank you" Trophy said.

A/n

Sorry, i'm Not very good at endings. But I hope you enjoyed this.