A Rare Moment (Liymote)

Requested by: @bobafreakk_ink

Remote walked around the plain, the humming of her mechanical body in the back of her mind. She was looking for something. Someone, rather, and that someone was Liy. Remote had talked to many objects on her way to find her lover, but none had yet pointed her in the right direction. Oh! There was Fanny. She would probably know.

"Hi, Fanny," Remote said in her text to speech voice.

"What do you want?" Fanny replied, already sounding annoyed with Remote, she brushed it off, as she was already doing something more important.

"Do you know where Liy is?" Remote asked, holding her hand up to her chin quizzically.

"What makes you think I know?" Fanny questioned, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Well, do you?" Remote pressed on, not quite understanding Fanny's tone of voice.

"She's over by the plaza," Fanny answered, turning to walk away. Remote mentally facepalmed. Of course she would be there! she should have looked there first! She then proceeded to run over to the plaza, where Liy supposedly was.

Liy was there! She was currently looking around for something, but Remote couldn't quite tell what it was.

"Hiya, Liy! What are you looking for?" Remote asked, walking over to where Liy was currently looking at the around, confused.

"Oh, Remote! I was actually looking for you! Loser said that you would be here," Liy responded, her mood lifting upon seeing her mechanical lover.

"Well, I was also looking for you! Let's go!" Remote said with glee, grabbing Liy's hand and lightly dragging her while running away from the plaza.

"Wait! Where are we going!?" Liy questioned, still following Remote, not wanting to fall and get dragged along the ground.

"We're going to my place! I missed you!" Remote responded, her running not faltering as her cabin came into view.

"Okay, but, why?" Liy asked, her confusion not clearing. Remote didn't respond, instead opening her door and plopping both of them onto the couch.

"To do this!" Remote finally responded, and she proceeded to jump onto Liy's lap and hug her tightly.

"Ooooh. You could have just asked," Liy said, hugging Remote back just as tightly. Remote, once again, didn't respond, and just enjoyed the moment that she had with her girlfriend, she had missed this. Liy looked down at her and gently pat her back. Firey screamed in the distance. But that could wait. After all, this was one of a few moments that the two death-pacters were this calm.

After a while, Remote had fallen asleep in Liy's arms, her soft snores resonating throughout the hours. 'Well, look is like I'm stuck now.' Liy thought as she lovingly looked down at the sleeping figure in her arms. Liy then looked outside to see utter chaos starting to form. 'If only this could last longer.' She thought solemnly as she looked back down to Remote, knowing that she was going to need to wake her soon.
Liy sighed at the thought, but still continued to enjoy their moment together. Because it's the little things like these that made her life worth living.