A Winner is Me (Yandere! Trophy x reader)

Yandere! Trophy x reader angst (get ready for a bad ending)

Requested by cak3atstak3

Y/O = your object. Eg, lemonade

F/F = favourite flower

THIS IS NOT FOR THE LIGHT HEARTED, IT CONTAINS DISCRIPTION OF GORE AND SELF UNALIVE, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU GET VERY SCARED OF THOSE TOPICS. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/O was not the most outgoing of objects. They mostly kept to themself and only really interacted with people in challenges. Yet, Trophy found himself being drawn to them. At first he thought it was just his brain messing with him, but soon he realized that he had a fully fledged crush on Y/O. 'It's just a simple crush' he would think to himself. 'I'll get over it soon'

He did not get over it. Soon enough, he was taking pictures of Y/O and looking at them constantly whenever there wasn't a challenge going on. And when he eventually got eliminated, he snuck out of the hotel just to see them. This was NOT a normal crush. When he realized just how obsessed with Y/O he was, he didn't tell anyone, or seek help, he just came to terms to it. And that one little decision; would lead to a chain of events that would haunt the rest of the II cast forever.

When the game progressed, all the contestants still in the game were put into the hotel, curtesy of OJ, of course. Y/O was put in a room with Paintbrush. And not even a few days after they came to the hotel, they started to see bouquets of F/F on their bed, or anonymous love letters on their dresser. And paintbrush swears that they didn't put them there. So who could have done it? After all, not many people know which room Y/O stayed in.

When Y/O reached the final five, they were ecstatic that they had come so far. They would give anything to win the game. And Trophy knew that.

Soon, in the middle of the night, a petrifying scream was heard in hotel OJ. Objects rushed downstairs and through the halls to see a gorey sight. Blood was smeared along the walls, holes that could only be made by a knife were also in the walls. Scratch marks on the floor lead to a massive pool of blood. And in the middle of it, was Suitcase. Her legs were torn straight off, and her body was cut in two. Her handle was nowhere to be seen and a single tear was in her eye. It was a gruesome sight. And nobody could look at it without shedding tears of their own.

One down, 3 to go.

Not even in the next week, there were two more deaths. Lightbulb and Baseball. They were found in the perilous forest. Baseball had his stitching ripped off and a chainsaw stuck in the back of his head, still leaking blood when he was found. One of his eyes was laying over 10 feet away from the rest of his body, and he had multiple stab marks in his chest. Lightbulb was a whole other story. Her head was shattered into a million pieces, while her limbs were completely intact. The wiring inside her body was rigged to make her flicker constantly, and her limbs spasim.

3 down, 1 to go.

It wasn't for a month before the final death occurred, Knife. Knife was the only death to not include blood. But he still died nonetheless. His head was lodged into the ceiling of the top floor, and he appeared to have died of suffocation. There was now only one left.

Y/O could not believe that the rest of the final five had died. And was one of the ones hurt the hardest. They had gotten very close over their time competing together. And when Y/O was the only finalist left, they locked themself in their room and didn't come out. It was only when Paintbrush came into their shared room to rest that "it" was discovered.

Y/O was laying on their bed, unmoving. They had over 20 stab wounds in their chest and were seemingly the one who did it, as they were still holding the knife when they were found. But the worst part was probably what was on the wall. Smeared with blood, were the words,

A Winner is Me.

A/n

This got real dark, real fast. Even I didn't expect that. Well, nothing I can do now, it's not like i'm Writing the story or anything.