Sleepy Arguing (Test tube x Reader)

Test tube x reader

Requested by: @MarCantArtWell

Here's your cookie ;) 🍪

———
O/N sighed as they looked over to Test tube's work desk, at which said object was currently sitting. O/N jumped down from their shared bed and tiredly walked over to their girlfriend. Test tube was currently typing away at her computer, writing some sort of thesis or something, O/N didn't really care what it was, they just wanted to cuddle with their girlfriend.

"Test tuuuuube! Come to bed! You've been working for hours!" O/N whined, resting their head on the corner of the desk as they looked up at Test tube. The green female paused for a moment, sighed softly and said, "a few more minutes, then I'll join you." And got back to her typing. O/N squealed in delight and hopped onto the bed and pulled the covers over themself, watching Test tube from across the room, waiting for her to join them.

~~~~~
Test tube huffed softly as she wrote the conclusion to her paper and logger off, 'finally.' She thought as she stumbled out of her chair and slowly walked towards her bed. Test tube grabbed her cork from her nightstand and plopped it into her head, making sure it was in firmly before sliding under the covers with a sigh. Test tube turned over to where O/N was laying and slowly snaked her arms around their waist, but O/N pulled away with a 'hmmph' and scooted closer to the edge of the bed. Test tube looked at them in confusion before they said, "I was waiting alllll night for you, and you took foreeeeever! No cuddles until you redeem yourself!" O/N said with a grumble, puffing their cheeks in annoyance. Test tube looked over to the digital clock they had, 'I couldn't have taken that long.' She thought as she read the illuminated red numbers.

'2:54 am!?' Test tube thought as she rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things. Test tube now felt really bad, 'poor thing, I kept them up all night waiting for me,' she thought as she turned back to her significant other.

"I'm sorry, but you know I need to work, this is really important to me," Test tube reasoned, reaching a hand out to her lover.

"More important than me?" O/N asked, turning around and swatting her hand away. Test tube looked down in guilt before replying, "of course not, but I'm here now, right? Isn't that what you wanted?" O/N looked at her for a moment before they suddenly hugged her tightly, burying their head in her chest.

"I can't argue right now," they said in a tired voice, wrapping their limbs around Test tube's cold, glass body. Test tube smiled down at them as she patted their head before wrapping her arms around their neck (or lack there of, depending on the object). Test tube closed her eyes with content, letting her legs go loose. This was perfect.