Unexpected (Tree x Chaotic! Male! Reader)

Tree x chaotic! Male! Reader

Requested by: Cessangel9

Y/O = your object

O/C = object colour

Y/O was never the one to speak up, or talk at all really. He mostly kept to himself, mainly interacting with people during challenges, or when preventing death with his team. Y/O was timid, and probably always would be. According to the contestants. But what happened behind closed doors?

Tree never really interacted with Y/O outside of BFB, but he always felt some strange feeling whenever he walked by the O/C being, and he could never explain it properly. He wanted to interact with O/N more, he really did, but he (O/N) always ran away from objects, or was just never there to begin with. Which was really suspicious to Tree. So one day, he decided to stalk, no that's not the right word, follow, yes, follow O/N, just to see where he went after challenges.

Though it didn't seem like it, O/N was very fast, and Tree had a hard time keeping up. But eventually he caught up to O/N. when getting to where the O/C thing was, he hid in a conveniently placed bush. 'How convenient' he thought to himself in his Aussie accent.

Looking up form the bush, Tree saw something that he wouldn't expect to see in a million years. "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!" A bunch of objects were surrounding O/N shouting the phrase over and over again, while the object in question was chugging a massive bottle of beer. (If you don't drink alcoholic stuff, then pretend that it's pop) Eventually, O/N got to the bottom of the drink and raised it in the air triumphantly. "YEAH!!!!!" Shouted the objects surrounding him. Tree would be running for the hills, going to warn everyone of this phenomenal event if it weren't for the fact that it was so darn interesting to him.

When the coast was clear, Tree dashed out of the bush like a madman. When he got to the BFB grounds, he told the team of what he saw. But of course, they didn't believe him, why would they? O/N was -to them- the shyest object on the show, and would never do something like that. So, feeling defeated, Tree slowly wandered away, until. *bump*

"Ahh, sorry about that, I wasn't looking where I was goin-" Tree stopped. In front of him, was O/N, looking mad as heck. "So I heard ya like snitching, do ya, Tree?" He said, putting his hands on his hips. (If he has hands, that is.) Tree looked to the side, slightly blushing. 'Word gets around fast' the tall plant thought to himself. "Well, i'll teach you for snitching on me" said O/N. 'oh no, what is he going to do to me?' Tree questioned. But then, as if this day couldn't get more unusual, O/N grabbed him by the trunk, bent him down to his level, and kissed him on the lips.

*thump*

Tree had fainted, leaving O/N to drag him back to the competing grounds.

A/N

This one was fun to write, and it's short and sweet! Hope you enjoyed!