Framed Guilty (Comedy Gold)

Requested by: @0live_1

——
"That's not what your mom said last night," YinYang said teasingly to the golden award in front of them. They were in the middle of a roasting battle with said award, and it was going surprisingly well. They had even gained some spectators, each taking the side of who they though would win.

"My mom's dead," Trophy said with a deadpan expression. Everyone went silent, aside from the occasional, 'dang's and 'too far's.

"Say sike right now," Someone from the crowd said after a moment of almost complete silence.

"No. It's true. She died last week," Trophy said, looking to the ground slightly.

"Holy shi-" started Knife, before being quickly interrupted.

"Hey, no swearing." Microphone said, slightly covering Knife's mouth as she did.

Trophy then walked away from the small circle of people as everyone just stood there silently. YinYang realized that everyone was now looking at them, so they rubbed their neck in slight shame. 'Well that was unexpected' they thought, looking in the direction that Trophy went.

Meanwhile, Cheesy was watching from the crowd when, suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he saw Suitcase standing behind him.

"You should probably go talk to him," she said, discreetly nodding in the general direction of where Trophy went. And, understanding this, Cheesy slightly jogged down the hallway on his way to find out where Trophy had gone. He was going to find him, and they would sort this out together.

Cheesy did not find him. First, he looked in their shared room, looking everywhere in there, but to no avail. Next, he checked the boys bathroom, no luck there either. He checked the roof, the garden, the kitchen, heck, he even looked around the competing grounds for a little while. Nothing. Cheesy had thought that he had checked every nook and cranny of the place, and almost gave up. Until he remembered. 'The pool!' He thought, and then ran towards the back entrance where the pool was located.

Not caring for stupid safety rules, Cheesy ran towards the pool only to find a horrific sight. In the pool was Trophy's body. Floating around while his blood seeped into the water. Cheesy knew that Trophy had something going on with him, but he didn't think that it was this bad.

Running closer to the pool, Cheesy grabbed Trophy by his had, dragging him out onto the concrete and started to resuscitate him, but to no avail. He was dead. And he was never, ever coming back.

Cheesy looked down at his blood smeared hands in horror. He sat there until he heard a scream from behind him. He turned around just in time to see Cherries and Soap behind him, the latter holding a phone and saying unintelligible words into it.

Name: Cheesy Comics

Age: 22

Hight: 5,6'

Crime: murder and attempted disposing of Trophy Goldstein.

Found Guilty.