Argument (Pen x Blackhole x Tree x Eraser x Blocky)

Pen x Black Hole x Tree x Eraser x Blocky

Requested by: Yipyee

Pen awoke to the sound of arguing. Not the most pleasant sound if you asked him. After going through his morning routine (washing his face, brushing his teeth and such) he found that the sound still persisted. So he decided to open the door to his room to check where the sound was coming from. Once he got closer, he recognized four voices. Blackhole, Tree, Eraser and Blocky. And getting ever closer granted him the knowledge of what they were arguing about.

"Well, I think that it's me, because after all, I was his friend for over 12 years." He heard Eraser brag. "Well, Yeah, but you could also say that about me" he heard Blocky say, making a comeback. "Well, at least I stayed with him during the split" he heard Eraser say. "Oooooooh snap. You got him sooo mad" he heard Tree say. "I didn't think that he could get any red-er, but prove me wrong I guess." Blackhole said in his monotone voice. "You have 3 seconds, pretty boy." Pen heard Blocky say darkly. The sound of running mixed with Eraser's screaming was then heard, along with Blackhole asking Tree, "should we help him? We are supposed to prevent death after all." And Tree quickly responding with, "eh, I could care less."

Pen, hoping to stop his friend from being brutally murdered, said aloud, "hey, are you guys in here? What are you arguing about?" Then, he walked into the room to find... everything normal, and his friends looking at him. Eraser seemed to have a few marks that weren't there before, but everything was relatively fine. "Arguing? We weren't arguing." Tree said with haste. Everyone then agreed. "I heard you from the hallway, now, what were you arguing about?" Pen said once more, with a little less patience this time around.

Upon hearing that Pen knew about their little spat, the four objects then started to inwardly panic. This was not good, and knowing them, they were going to admit it one way or another. "Welll, we- err. It's ehh." They collectively stuttered, each making their own little noise. (Because let's face it, there's no way that most of those things are actual words.) Pen looked at them, tapping his foot threateningly. They were definitely not going to get away with this. 

So, they admitted that they were arguing over who loved Pen the most. The object in question then immediately dropped his demeanour and walked up to his friends and wrapped his arms around them all in an awkward yet welcoming group hug. I love you too he said, not to a particular object, but to them all.

Once he let go of the hug, Pen them walked up to each of them individually and have them s big smooch on the cheek.

A/N 

Sorry for the lack of updates!!! I've been sick as of lately (and still kind of am) and my brain has been fried. But thank you to those who remained patient!