Diary (Part 2)

Tree x Black hole x Pen

Requested by: 

Walking towards where Blackhole and Tree ran, Pen (still holding his diary) knew that they would tell the whole team. So what was the point of keeping it a secret anymore? When he got there, Tree was in the middle of telling everyone about what he read, then Pen tapped him on the shoulder. "Yes- OH! Hi..... uhh, Pen" Tree said upon turning around. "Hey, Tree" Pen responded. "I wasn't err- we were just..... ok, I kind of told everyone about your diary." Tree said, defeated. "It's ok" Pen said, the chuckled before continuing, "since you guys already know the contents of my diary, iv'e decided that you can read it, with permission this time" Pen said, shocking the team. He then dropped the book in front of them, and walked away.

Walking over to the book, Bottle opened it, and started reading it. "This is really cool!" She said. "But it's in some sort of alien language." She said, struggling to figure out what the crazy symbols on it were. "Bottle, you're reading it upside down." Tree said, slapping his palm to his forehead. "Oh." Bottle said, turning around the book. "Still cool, though" she said, now actually reading the diary.

When Blackhole read the diary, he found some slightly disturbing stuff that he didn't notice the first time that he read it. Such as, 'i'll Probably be dead by tomorrow' and 'good thing that they haven't checked behind the mirror, or they would find it'. Which was concerning to him, considering the context behind the quotes. So Blackhole decided to check in of Pen.

Flying into Pen's cabin unannounced, Blackhole saw a conceding, and slightly disturbing sight. When he opened the door, he saw Pen standing there, holding a knife to his neck, looking at Blackhole with a petrified look on his face. "Pen......... are you ok?" Blackhole asked, even though  the answer was clear as day. "I...... I don't know anymore" Pen replied, tears now falling down his face. Pen then raised the knife, and said, "I know that i'm on a team all about preventing death, but this time, i'll be causing it. I'm sorry." And just as he was about to lower the knife, in one swift motion, Blackhole knocked the knife from his grasp and flung it to the floor. "I'm not letting you do this" Blackhole said sternly. "I know it's your job, but-" Pen said, before being cut off. "This isn't about my job, this is about you. You can't do this to yourself, i'm not letting you." Blackhole said, and for once, Pen could hear emotion in his voice, sadness.

Walking out of his cabin, Pen looked at the dark abyss by his side, and smiled. Blackhole has just gotten him through one of the toughest times of his life. And he was grateful for him, who knows what would have happened if not for Blackhole. The two walked over to Tree, who knew aswell after reading through the diary. Tree walked up to Pen and hugged him, and Blackhole would have done the same if it weren't for the fact that it would kill them both.

A/N

Hope you liked this! This is the first two-parter i've done so far, so it took a while. :/