My mechanical lover (Golfball x Remote)

Golfball x Remote (this'll be interesting)

Requested by: Mister_Rage

Golfball stormed down the stairs to her underground factory, this was bad news. Remote stared at her from the bottom as the short object descended the stairs, fuming with rage. As the globule got closer to the bottom, Remote could hear her mumbling to herself "ihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehim" Golfball said, looking to the ground as she engulfed herself with rage. "What happened?" Remote said, stopping the task she was previously doing. When Golfball descended the stairs, she looked over to her girlfriend, but said nothing, only walking away once more after a second of standing. Remote decided that it was best to follow after her.

Walking through the hall, there were many doors, most of which were closed. But nonetheless, Remote had a great suspicion of which one Golfball was in. She opened the door to see, yep. That was her girlfriend, sitting on the couch, blankly staring at the wall beside her. Remote knew exactly what to do in this situation. She walked out of the room and into a nearby closet. Remote then grabbed a couple of very fluffy blankets of varying colours. Walking back to the room, she could see that Golfball was still sitting on the couch, mad as ever. She walked up to her, and sat beside her lover on the couch. Remote then wrapped the blankets around the two of them and started to cuddle her mad (and probably a bit stressed) girlfriend.

Looking away from Remote, Golfball tried to act all tough and cold, but the mechanical mind could see right through the facade, and just hugged her tightly. Golfball, knowing that her act wasn't working, just melted into the hug instead. Remote gently picked up her girlfriend and plopped her in her lap. "Are you done being mad now?" She asked, closing her eyes. Golfball simply responded with a 'hmmmph' and snuggled up to her mechanical lover.

After a few moments of silence, Remote heard a soft yawn. Looking down, she saw that Golfball was starting to fall asleep, yet trying not to. 'She must have pulled an all-nighter again' she thought, looking at the dark bags under her lovers eyes. 'Or three, knowing her' she thought, feeling a bit guilty that she didn't notice earlier. Meanwhile, Golfball was fighting a losing battle, as she couldn't stay awake for much longer.

Dragging herself from her thoughts, Remote looked down to see Golfball quietly sleeping in her arms. 'She's so cute when she sleeps' she thought to herself, blushing slightly. Remote then turned off the lights from where she was sitting, deciding that she should go to sleep aswell.

"Goodnight, my love" Remote said aloud, knowing fully well that Golfball couldn't hear her.

A/N

Sorry that this one is so short! But I figured that I needed to get it out as soon as possible.