Group Project (gelpop)

Lollipop x Gelatin Fluff (i'm Assuming by the request that this is platonic. Sorry if that wasn't the intention!)

High school au (objects)

Requested by 0333_w3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking to school was never boring when you were friends with Gelatin. There was always something to talk about, Be it how long you could survive on the sun, or be it how many pieces of garlic bread you could eat before you die. Anyhow, there was always a topic that hadn't been covered yet.

"So anyways, that's where I think the announcer went after our freshman year" Gelatin finished. "Huh, well I'll be, that actually makes a lot of sense." Lollipop said back. "I know right? I'm just sooo smart" Gelatin boasted. "Ehhhhh" Lollipop remarked. "Huh?! What's that supposed to mean?" Gelatin said, looking at his friend. Lollipop just chuckled, as they walked into the school, going to their lockers.

When classes started, so did the fun. Just yesterday, they did a contest to see who could decorate their lockers the best, Flower won that by a landslide. And today, they were split into groups, to see who could throw the best house party. Lollipop was grouped up with Gelatin, Needle, Tree, and Eraser. "Ok, but who's house are we going to throw the party at?" Needle asked. "How about mine?" Lollipop suggested. "My parents are never home anyways" she added. "Sure" "ok" "yeah, cool" "awesome!" Agreed the rest of the group. "Then it's settled, my house after school" Lollipop decided.

After school was over, the group all walked to Lollipop's house together. "And that's why I would be a great president" Gelatin stated. "Is he always like this?" Needle asked Lollipop. "Don't worry, you get used to it" Lollipop replied, walking up the steps to her house. "Now, this is my house" started Lollipop, nonchalantly. Gelatin, having been here countless times, started to raid the fridge, knowing of all the tasty foods kept in there. The rest of the group followed Lollipop to the storage cabinet to get supplies for the party.

Walking up to Lollipop's room with their hands full of party decorations (and food) the group was silent this time. As soon as they got to the bedroom, everyone dropped the supplies and flopped on the ground. "Why does your house have so many stairs?" Tree asked in between huffs of air. "It's just built different" Lollipop stated, smirking. "Nice one!" Gelatin said,  High-fiving his sugary companion. "Thanks, I try" said the candy in question. Eraser then got out a nigh sheet of poster paper and said, "ok so what do we want to do for the theme?" "How about a spooky theme?" Needle suggested. "It's February" Said Tree, blandly. "Well I, for one, like the idea" Gelatin stated, walking over to a zoned out Lollipop.

As the rest of the group argued about the theme of the party, Gelatin creeped up behind Lollipop carefully. "Boo!" He yelled, firmly hugging his friend in the process. "Ahhh- Jesus!" Lollipop cried, making Gelatin start to giggle. "Ha ha very funny, now let me go, Gelatin" Lollipop sassily remarked. "No" said Gelatin, simply, as he continued to hug his friend. "Seriously, let me go!" The purple candy said, trying to escape her friend's tight grasp on her stick. "Nah, i'm Good" said Gelatin, now holding on tighter. "Hahahahahahahaha" the two looked over to see the rest of the group laughing at Gelatin's antics.

They ended up getting an A+ on their group project.

A/n

hope this was what you wanted! (Sorry for my poor writing, i'm New to this)