I Don't Like the Moon (Blocky x Taco)

Taco x Blocky

(Note: this is post-bfb, where the contestants finished the competition and now hang out at the TPOT competing grounds)

Requested by: CyanSharpie

Running up to his best pals, Blocky waved his arms behind him excitedly, as if it would make him run faster. When he stopped, his feet skidded to a halt, digging up some of the weird grass that grew around this area. While he was doing so, Woody and Taco were talking about bread, when they noticed the red building block run up to them. "Hey guys! Want to pull a prank with me?" He asked, pumping his arms up and down.

Knowing of Blocky's feelings for a certain Mexican food, Woody refused the offer, deciding to give the two some alone time. Taco on the other hand, accepted, and walked away with Blocky to pull a prank on an unsuspecting passerby.

Grabbing a bag of water balloons, Blocky explained his plan to Taco. "Ok, so i'm Thinking that we throw a bunch of water balloons at Firey." He said, beginning to fill one of the balloons. "Sounds good to me" Taco said, also grabbing a balloon. When Blocky went to fill another one, he bumped heads with Taco, as they were both going to grab the hose at the same time. But instead of getting mad, they both laughed it off and apologized to each other for the slip-up.

~-~-~-~-~-~

Climbing a tree, Blocky precariously balanced a bucket of water balloons on his head as he went up to the top, Taco right behind him. Though Taco insisted that she carried some of the balloons to lessen the weight, Blocky said that he wanted to carry them all to prove that he was 'manly' when in actuality, he wanted to impress Taco. "Ok, so now we just wait for our victim to come under this tree" Blocky said, sitting himself on a branch. "How are you so sure that he'll come over here?" Taco said, sceptical. "Because he always sits under this tree at the same time every day." Blocky said, now armed with a water balloon. "If you say so." Taco said, also grabbing one from the bucket.

Soon enough, Firey came and sat under the tree. Then proceeded to get pelted by water balloons. "Aaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuusssaugh!!!" He screamed, as he was allergic to water. "Nice one!" Blocky said, high-fiving Taco. (But not before making sure that Four was nowhere near) They then proceeded to climb down from the tree. But they forgot one small thing, the bucket, still halfway full with water balloons. And so, as they got to the bottom and hit the ground, the bucket tipped, and dropped water balloons all over the two of them.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ *night time*

Blocky walked along the rocky path with Taco, the both of them having just had a great day of planking people. "Hey, wanna sit here?" Blocky asked Taco. "Sure" She said, already starting to sit down. The two of them then started to stargaze, pointing out cool constellations. "Woah! Look at the moon! It's orange!" Blocky then shouted, pointing to the moon. "Yeah, it's cool" Taco said, avoiding looking at it and instead looking off to the side. Blocky, noticing her uninterested tone, looked over at her to see her facing away from him. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, sitting up from his laying position. "I.... I don't like the moon." Taco said, still avoiding eye contact. "Why not?" Blocky asked gently. "You see. In episode six, when we had to avoid the twinkle, I jumped away from my team on your rocket, and went back to earth. I went over to the nearest contestant, which happened to be Bell, and tricked her into looking at the moon, almost causing her team to lose. And, well.... she ended our friendship after that." Taco explained, now facing Blocky, but still looking away from him. Blocky looked at Taco with a look of pity.

"Well, trust me on this, I won't hate you if you make me lose a challenge. There's nothing that you can do that'll make me hate you. After all, you wouldn't hate someone that you loved, would you?" He asked her, not yet realizing what he just confessed. "You, love me?" Taco asked, looking at Blocky. Blocky then proceeded to flush red, however that's possible. "Yeah... I have for a long time." He said, now being the one to look away.

"What's going on?" A small voice peeped. The two objects turned around to see Grassy standing behind them, hugging a small blanket. "Grassy? What are you doing up?" Blocky asked, going to pick him up. "Grassy heard noises, so he came to see it." Grassy responded, talking in the third person. "Well, nothing's happening, so you should go back to bed" Blocky said, holding Grassy and beginning to walk in to the hotel that Two spawned.

———

Blocky opened the door to his and Grassy's shared room. He looked over at Grassy's little cot in the corned, but then turned to his own, bigger bed. After putting down Grassy, he turned around to see that Taco had followed him. "You, wanna sleep here tonight?" He asked her, leading her to the bed. "Sure" she agreed tiredly. The two of them then got into the bed that Grassy was currently residing in. Getting under the covers, they scooted close together, Taco on the left, Blocky on the right, and little Grassy in-between them. Grassy then looked up at the two objects next to him. "Does this mean that Grassy has a mom now?" He asked them. After a bit of silence, Taco responded, "yes, Grassy has a mom now"

A/N

Sorry that this took so long! I've been busy working on a little project of mine ;)

For your patience, you get an extra long chapter! (Extra long ruler~)