Missing (Pen x Black hole x Tree)

Pen x Black hole x Tree

Requested by: 

Tree and Black hole have been dating for 5 months now, and they'd say things were going great, if only something weren't missing. They knew that they were meant for each other, but the feeling is still there, as if someone else were missing.

"Hey, Black hole! Hey, Tree!" The two objects were snapped out of their daze upon hearing Pen calling them. Turning, they saw the writing utensil running towards them with his hand in the air. "How's it going, guys?" Pen said in between puffs of air. "Good" "i'm Swell" they responded. "That's good. Anyways, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the fair with me?" Pen asked. "Sure" the death preventers responded.

The fair was a fun trip for the three of them. They got to go on many rides, knowing how safe they were, contrary to popular belief. They played carnival games, and got cotton candy. And finally, they went on a Ferris wheel. "This fair is awesome!" Said Pen. "You've said that 2763 times already." Tree responded sassily. Pen retorted with a simple "whatever". "He is right though, this fair is pretty cool, and not deadly" Black hole said, agreeing with Pen's statement. He was right, today was one of the best days of their collective lives. Today, there was nothing missing, and Tree and Black hole knew exactly why.

After the fair, the two said their goodbyes to Pen, and were on the way to their shared house. Getting home, they both had something to say, and they weren't going to hold back in doing so. "Black hole, I have something to tell you" Tree started. "Actually, so do I" said Black hole. "Well, How about we say it at the same time?" Tree proposed. "Sure." Black hole agreed. "One, two, three!" Tree counted. "I think that something is missing from our relationship!" They yelled at the same time. Tree opened his eyes, which he didn't even know he was closing in the first place.

After a little discussion, they ultimately decided that they should invite a certain someone into their relationship. And so they did. *knock knock knock* Pen opened the door to his house to see Tree and Black hole outside, so, of course, he let them in. "What brings you here?" Pen asked the two objects sitting in his living room. "Well, we wanted to ask you something" Tree said, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck. "Oh, go ahead." Pen said, wondering what it was they wanted to ask him. "Do you..... do.. do you want to join us in our relationship?" Black hole asked slowly. Pen stayed silent for a bit, but then spoke up confidentially. "Yes... I would love that!" He said, starting in a whisper, but slowly beginning to yell a little bit. If Black hole could cry, he would be weeping tears of joy.

Now, Pen, Tree and Black hole are in a relationship, and this time, nothing's missing.

A/N

Hope that this was good! Because I can't tell. (i'm not very good at writing confessions.)