Wrong Place (yandere! Lollipop x HFJONE! Reader)

This is Yandere! Lollipop x HFJONE! Reader. (You are replacing Liam/ Backpack)

Requested by: cessangel9

"Texty, where's Bryce?!" You said, worried. " I have no idea" Texty said in their robotic voice.

"Ohmanohmanwhatdowedowhatdowedowhatdowedo" you mumbled to yourself, before an idea struck you. You started desperately searching through the contest and files on the laptop, before you land on Bryce.

'Competition Placement: N/A'

A faint buzzing noise is heard as you slowly but surely walk towards the radio.

"What's going on?" Says Texty, confused. "We're ending this" you say, pulling out a blue sticky note, and continuing walking towards the radio. You rush to I put the code, and in doing so, accidentally pull up the antenna.

*pop*

You open your eyes to see.... a bus. "What the hell" you mutter to yourself. Immediately, a bunch of objects turn to look at you, slightly shocked. "Oh, great. It's another one of those 'recommended characters'" said a pink flower, before everyone turned back to what they were doing before. 'Recommended character? Why is there a flower? Where the heck am I?' Many questions were swarming around your head, and it didn't look like any of them were getting answered. So you just sat down and placed the laptop next to you.

You look up, as the bus stops, and the flower walks outside. "Who's out there? Also, I have no respect for this formal grand entrance act you're trying to pull off." You tune her out after that, and walk outside yourself, once more sitting down, but this time watching what was happening. Suddenly, a limbless, faceless speaker box shows up. "Hey, guys. I'm back" it then starts to talk to the objects, eventually ending up arguing with some weird symbols. 'This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder' you think to yourself, watching the whole thing go down. A purple 'circle' appears, then immediately gets launched away but the speaker box. Then, the blue symbol sinks into the ground. That's when you stopped paying attention.

You walked over to a lollipop, because she was the only one that looked worth interacting with. "Hey, what is happening right now?" You asked her, hoping for some clarification. "Honestly, i'm Not even sure at this point, i'm just observing" 'well, that didn't help' you thought, sitting down next to the sugary treat. She also sat down, starting to comment on what was happening.

"So, what's your name? It's usually pretty obvious, but you never know" you didn't know weather to say your real name, or your 'show name' but judging by how the candy said the question, you decided to use your show name. "I'm O/N (object name) what's yours?" You asked the purple ball on a stick. "I'm Lollipop" the candy said, slightly blushing. "Hey, listen, i'm Not exactly in the show right now, and you seem like a nice *preferred pronoun* so do you want to hang out?" She asked. "Sure" you stated blandly. 'It's not like I have anything better to do anyways. I'm pretty sure that i'm stuck here for now' you thought.

Texty was left behind.

Walking around with the sweet, you come across 14 cabins, each with their own different colour. Lollipop leads you to a purple one. You assumed that this was her cabin. As you walk in, you hear a soft *click* but don't pay any attention to it, as you're distracted by the homey inside of the purple cabin. 'Wow, it look's so nice once here' you thought, in awe of the living place.

You turn around to see Lollipop behind you, holding a baseball bat covered in something's red. "How about we play baseball?" Inquires the candy. "Ok, question. Why is there red stuff on the bat?" You said, worried about the implications of this. "Oh, Gelatin used it to smash some jam jars and I could never get the stains out" 'oh' you thought, relieved. "So... do you want to be the batter?" You asked, starting to walk to the door, turning your back to Lollipop. "Yeah, and you can be the ball" you turned around, and before you could react, you were met with a bat to the face.

When you woke up, you were in some sort of chamber, your arms (if you have arms) were handcuffed together, and across from you was a door. The exit. You walk towards the door, not knowing if it was a trap. Then suddenly, the door creaked open, stopping you in your tracks. Behind the door was Lollipop, smiling unnaturally. "What's going on here?" You ask, even more scared now. Lollipop says nothing, now starting to walk towards you. You walk away from the candy, now angry "I said, what"s going on here!" You yell. Lollipop says nothing, now walking faster. You go faster as well, but it was only a matter of time before you bump into a wall. When Lollipop gets to you, she kisses you softly, holding your body in place. You struggle against her, but it was no use. You soften your gaze 'I guess this is my life now' you think, and eventually kiss her back.

A/N

Sorry it didn't fully meet the request, I had to do a bit of improvising because Lollipop was already eliminated when this takes place, and I changed it a bit to match how the characters usually react to new people.