Gone Forever (Yandere! Pillow x Human! Reader)

Yandere! Pillow x Human! Reader

Requested by: BirbsandDogos7153

Y/N = your name

Awakening, Y/N found themself in a clearing. 'Well, this isn't my bed' they thought to themself. They rose from their laying position and started to walk around, hoping to get a sense of direction, but to no avail, so they just started walking in a random direction. Something was off, and Y/N knew that, but they didn't know what. Though it became clear eventually, when they came across a forest. Y/N realized that they were massive. The trees were only up to their waist, and walking through the forest was like walking through tall grass.

Coming out of the forest, Y/N saw a hotel, a normal sized one. So they went over to it, hoping to get some answers. But instead, they came across a bunch of doll sized objects. They were all talking in groups of 3 or more. Y/N didn't exactly know what to do, but they went over to a group of 5 and needed down to seem less scary. "Excuse me. Do you know where I am?" They asked, hoping to get a clear answer, but instead, the objects turned around to see them and... "everybody, run!" One shouted, and they all ran away, all but one. A pillow. The pillow walked up to Y/N and started to examine them, writing down things on a clipboard that seemingly came out of nowhere.

Suddenly, a green bubble-letter 2 came out of nowhere and flew up to Y/N's face and started talking to them, asking questions. 

"Who are you?"

"I'm Y/N"

"Why are you here?"

"I have no idea"

"What do you want from us?"

"I want to get out of here"

"Oh! We can help!"

After the short interview, the number lowered to the ground and started talking with the objects in a way that Y/N couldn't hear. Eventually, the 2 flew back up to Y/N and said, "we'll be able to get you home by tomorrow" they said. "Thank you" the human replied.

The next day, Y/N awoke to the sound of screaming. Panicking, they went to see what the noise was, and saw all the objects dead. All but one. It was Pillow again. She was holding a knife, covered with a flurry of different coloured blood, and so was Pillow. So much blood, but not a drop was her own. Y/N gasped at the sight, making Pillow turn around to look at her. "You like this?" She asked the human. "Like this? Like this!? Why in the heck would I like this!? I can't get home now!" They said, not caring about the death in the slightest. "Oh, but that's the point! You're so silly sometimes" Pillow said, showing no remorse.

*whirrrrrr*

A machine sounded in the distance. It was the machine that was supposed to bring Y/N home. It has booted up. Y/N knew that they still had a chance. They quickly ran to the machine, picking it up and grasping it tightly. "Please please please please? They said, almost a whisper. Then, *wooosh*

Y/N was back home. "Oh, thank goodness" they said to themself.

They were gone. Pillow looked at where her love once was, and then at the bodies. They were gone. It was all for nothing. Pillow dropped her knife, and it hit the ground with a clang. Her love was gone, and she had nobody else now. What was she to do. Cry. She cried into the sky, hoping her tears of sorrow would bring back her love, but to no avail. It was useless. They were gone forever.

A/N

This one is kind of bad. I had a hard time coming up with a cohesive story line for this and will most likely rewrite this sometime in the future.