Fear (Trans! Paper x OJ)

Trans! Paper x OJ

Requested by: Yipyee

(Just a heads up, as a cis person with no trans friends, I can't write trans people, or even know what goes on in their lives, so be prepared for some poorly written Trans Paper.)

Paper sighed as he walked out of the hospital. He had just done it. He didn't need to wear that uncomfortable binder anymore, and he didn't need to think about it again. He was scared at first, but he did it, and it felt so relieving to him. Paper knew that this is what he wanted.

Walking back to hotel OJ, Paper felt that there was something wrong with the aforementioned hotel. And, there was. As soon as he walked in, it was clear as day that chaos was afoot. Yin-Yang were holding two cans of silly string, hiding behind a flipped couch. And Trophy was on the other side of the room, hiding with Cherries, also holding silly string. As soon as Paper opened the door, the objects looked at him, then shot their silly string at him instead of at each other. 'What a day' Paper thought to himself.

Going up to his shared room felt like a chore to Paper. There was no elevator, and his room was on the top floor. Though, he made it through. Slipping the key through the lock, Paper thought about the feeling from earlier. He knew that something was wrong, but the silly string shootout didn't seem to be it. Through opening the door though, it became clear what Paper was feeling. For sitting in his desk chair, was OJ, sound asleep on his laptop.

After putting OJ in his bed, Paper decided that he should go to sleep aswell, after all, it was midnight. Though, he couldn't seem to stay asleep. He would wake up for no reason, only minutes after he went to sleep in the first place. It was strange, for he never had this before, and he wasn't exactly an insomniac, that was OJ's job. He did eventually get to rest, though.

Waking up, he saw something that he didn't notice before. A just barely noticeable scar across his chest. This was a problem, because if the others saw it, they would definitely question him. And the truth would slip out eventually. And with truth, came backlash, a whole lot of backlash.

Walking down the stairs, Paper was nervous, but seemingly nobody noticed the scar. Did he just have really good eyesight or something? Paper didn't know, but he was glad that nobody saw. But on the other hand. There was someone that he didn't mind telling. OJ. Paper knew that if anyone should know, it would be him. So, he did.

Walking back to his room, Paper felt an overwhelming fear. After all, he was going to tell someone his biggest secret. Slowly going up the stairs, Paper felt like he didn't want to do this anymore. But he knew that he had to, this was his decision, and he was going to stick with it. He opened the door to the room to find OJ working on his computer. "Err- OJ, do you have a moment to talk?" Paper said, closing the door to their room. "Sure, what's up?" OJ replied. Paper felt instant regret, but he still pulled through. "I- I just wanted to say that.... that...." Paper stuttered, trying, yet failing to get the words out of his mouth. "Take your time, i'm Listening" OJ assured him. "I just wanted you to know this, because it's a very important thing for me to say. I-... I'm Trans!" Paper said, slightly yelling at the end. OJ looked at his friend with understanding. "Oh, Paper" he said, getting out of this chair. Paper froze, thinking that he did something wrong. But then, OJ walked up to him, and hugged him. Paper hugged back, now crying tears of joy. "I love you, Paper" OJ said, patting his back. "I love you too." Paper said inbetween tears.

A/N

Sorry this one took so long! I forgot about this one for a bit. But I hope that it was worth the (very long) wait!