Stalking, Are We? (Tacobook)

Requested by: @Mister_Rage

————

"Well, I for one don't really like him. I mean, he's okay, but he tries, too hard, you know what I mean?" Blocky said to Taco, waving his hand around to get his point across.

"I see what you mean, and I agree entirely, but what about my team? Do you like them?" Taco responded, slightly changing the topic to look at her team instead.

"Eh, Teardrop's kinda weird, Saw screams too much, Dora is all around weird, Lollipop is too blunt, and the others haven't really given me an opinion yet," Blocky said blankly, leaning on a nearby tree.

"Do you like them? Aside from Book, that is," he asked, looking over to Taco with a grin plastered on his face.

"Well, I- wait. Aside from Book? What do you mean by that?" Taco asked, genuinely confused with the building block's choice of words.

"Well, it's hard to not be biased about your girlfriend. She is your girlfriend, right?" He said, looking back over to Taco to see her response, only to see her get very flustered about the topic.

"W-what!? Of course she's not my girlfriend! She's just a friend! How could you say that!" Taco responded, stumbling over her words as she said it in such a hurry. Blocky gazed at her with a knowing look, which quickly changed into a smirk.

"Oooooh~ you loooooove her, don't you?" He said, dragging out his words and leaning over to Taco.

*mwah mwah mwah* Blocky exaggerated as he pressed his palms to his cheeks and made duck lips as he made the kissing noises.

"Shut up," muttered Taco, elbowing Blocky in the side before turning away.

The two squabbled for a bit, but little did they know that a certain green and blue object was watching them from afar.

'She loves me?' Thought Book as the brought down her binoculars from her eyes. 'Wow' she pressed a hand against her cheek, suddenly gaining a very flustered look as she blushed profusely.

"What are you doing?" She heard a monotone voice sounding out from behind her, almost making her drop her binoculars.

"Holy- bejesus! Lollipop!? You scared the heck out of me!" Book yelled upon seeing who it was. She held a hand up to her chest as she took heave breaths, the purple candy looking down at her with an unamused expression.

"What are you doing?" Lollipop repeated while deadpanning.

"Nothing! Nothing," Book said as she scrambled to put her binoculars behind her back.

"We're you stalking Taco again? Really, I thought you knew better than to go all stalker on us. Who's next? Hmmmmmm?" Lollipop said with a slight smirk on her face.

"Well, I wouldn't call it stalking, more like-" and before she could even finish her sentence, Lollipop pressed her finger against Book's lips and put her other hand over her forehead in a over-dramatic sense.

"Oh, how cruel it must be for the universe to turn one of my greatest allies into someone who stalks her crush to the point of obsession. This is truly a horrific sight," Lollipop said dramatically, before turning back to Book with a mischievous look on her face.

"Wh- crush! Lollipop!" Book yelled before she chased down the sweet purple ball on a stick who was currently off getting a head start.