Parade (Trans! Pen x Eraser x Blocky x Snowball)

Trans! Pen x Blocky x Eraser x Snowball (yes, I do multi-ships)

Hurt/Comfort

Requested by: yipyee

Walking around the city usually gave Pen some time to think, while still doing something. But today, it gave him a poster advertising a pride parade. So, being the man he is, he decided to go.

Packing some things into a small backpack, Pen was getting ready to go to the parade. Zipping up his bag, he stood up, ready to leave, but then he noticed something. A small trans flag was sitting on his desk, neatly tucked into a small case, along with a gay flag, and a poly flag. After a bit of debating, Pen unzipped his bag, and plopped in the flags. Now he was really on his way.

Walking to the parade, Pen found himself quickly surrounded by people, all showing their true colours and being themselves. So, Pen decided to do the same. Grabbing his flags from his backpack, Pen waved them up in the air proudly, he had never before felt so free to be himself. But why wouldn't he be? After all, that's what this parade was for, showing off who you are on a personal level to people who support you. And Pen loved it.

But, like they say, there is no bad without the good, no good without the bad. (If someone gets what i'm referencing, I will draw them a picture of anything they want in my doodle book) and today was not an exception, for Pen's crushes, Blocky, Eraser and Snowball, had just shown up to the parade, waving their own flags without a care I needed the world.

Seeing his longtime friends, (and longtime crushes) made Pen slightly nervous, but he still went up to the group of men nonetheless. Walking to them was a chore, probably because of all the people at the parade, but Pen still managed to get to his friends. "Hey, guys!" He said, getting the attention of the 3 males in front of him. Looking at Pen, his friends smiled at him cheerfully. And after exchanging greetings, they had short, yet meaningful conversations. Until the question finally popped up. "So, why are you here?" Asked Blocky. Pen felt his courage go down slightly in hearing those words, but he responded anyways. Shakily holding up his flags, Pen looked down nervously, waiting for a response. But he got none.

Looking up, Pen saw his worst fear, looking him in the eyes. His friends were wide eyed, surprised, looking between Pen, and the flags that he was holding. Pen swallowed nervously, a tear forming in his eye, and he dashed away. "Pen! Wait!" Was the last thing he heard before going out of earshot.

Now in an empty alleyway away form the parade, Pen was crying his heart out, for he knew that he had just lost his best friends, and crushes. *clack clop clack clop* Pen didn't dare look up, for he knew who it was, how could he not? "Hey, Pen" said Eraser, walking over to him, a long with Blocky and Snowball. "Go away. I know you're just going to shout at me" Pen said, not looking up at his friends. "Not at all." Returned Blocky. Pen got a glimmer of hope, and looked up at the three objects standing before him, and saw the most wonderful thing in the world.

Holding up tow big flag- banners, Eraser, Blocky and Snowball smiled down at Pen, hoping to make him smile aswell. And it worked. But what were they holding? Well, they were the gay flag, and the ploy flag. Pen smiled, shedding a few more tears, before hugging his friends. "I love you" Pen said, still hugging his crushes. "We love you too, Pen" the men in question said together.

A/N

Sorry for the wait! Hope that it was worthwhile!