Miss me? (Kniferophone)

Knifrophone

Requested by: CyanSharpie

Walking towards the kitchen, Microphone went to grab a glass. Today was her second month in hotel OJ, and people seemed to be treating her.... fine. She was surprised at how kind everyone was upon hearing her story. Some people were still salty, but most were fine about the discovery. "Hey, I think you have enough water there" she heard Pickle say, snapping her out of her thoughts. Microphone looked down to see herself at the sink with an overflowing glass of water. She turned off the tap and looked at Pickle, whom was still behind her, looking at her strangely. "Well, maybe I wanted more water, because I, the queen of Zimbabwe, demand it" She said, putting a hand to her forehead and talking dramatically. This earned a chuckle from Pickle, then she was on her way.

Walking to her room, she noticed just how empty the hallways were, usually there was at least one other person roaming, but today, it was empty. She took slight notice of this, but ultimately dismissed it and walked into her room. She took a sip of the water and put the glass on her nightstand, going to read a magazine that she left on her bed.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in! It's unlocked!" Microphone said to the mysterious person behind the door. "Hey, it's me" she heard, and looked up to the door to see Soap standing there, still half hidden behind the door. "Someone is going to be coming here from the show. You wanna come see?" She asked politely. Microphone thought about it, weighing the options, before finally deciding not to. "No thanks, i'm good" she responded to her long-time friend. "Ok" Soap responded simply, shutting the door and leaving. Microphone then went back to reading, a different magazine this time, as she had already finished the first one.

-~-~-~-~-~

Looking at the clock, Microphone saw that it was already 9:37. Her usual bedtime. So she put a bookmark in her magazine, and went to sleep.

*beep beep beep beep clink*

Microphone awoke to the sound of her alarm, immediately shutting it off and closing her eyes again. "Five more minutes" she mumbled, sleeping once more.

*beep beep be- clink*

She awoke once more, this time actually getting out of bed. She then went through her morning routine, washing her face, brushing her teeth, all that stuff. Then, she went out to the dining room to see what was for breakfast today, though it was a Tuesday, so it was most likely waffles. So she sat down at one of the tables and waited for her friend, Soap, to come sit with her.

"Hey, Mic!" She heard, turning to see Soap walking up to her table and grabbing a seat. "What's up?" She asked her friend. "Well, I was thinking of hanging out at the pool today, you, me, and a mystery person" she said, waving her hands around as she talked. "Sure, when are you thinking?" Microphone asked, also exited to hang out with her best friend. "Maybe, 1:30?" She said, looking over at the clock hanging on the wall. "Sure, let's do it!" Microphone said, resting her head on her palm.

-~-~-~-~-~

It was now 1:28, and Microphone had just gotten to the pool, and was now waiting for Soap, and this 'mystery person'. "Mic! There you are!" She heard Soap say from behind her. She turned around to greet her. "Hey! Now, where's this 'mystery person'?" She asked, looking around the pool. "They'll be here in three, two, one!" Soap said, turning around to finger-gun at the mystery person. Microphone looked past her to see, Knife, standing there in all his glory.

"Knife!?" Microphone yelled, garnering the attention of some people surrounding them. "What, I thought you liked him?" Soap asked, looking between the two of them. "Hey, did ya miss me?" He asked Mic, getting blush in return. "Well, I- ma- maybe" she said, crossing her arms at the end. "Heh, guess you haven't changed one bit." He said, walking towards her. "Now, we're at the pool, let's have some fun!" He said, grabbing her arm and rushing to the deep end of the pool.