Forgiving (Suitloon)

Balloon x Suitcase

Requested by: Mister_Rage

Guilt was always a big thing for Balloon. For he never knew weather something was his fault or not, but he would usually lean towards guilty. AND when this happened, he usually had Suitcase by his side to tell him that it wasn't his fault, but this time was different.

"Hey, Suitcase, can I talk to you about something?" Balloon asked his leather-clad friend. "Umm, sure, what is it?" She responded hesitantly. "We.. i've just been feeling guilty about-" and before Balloon could finish his sentence, Suitcase snapped at him. "You know what!? I'm tired of listening to you talk about this! 'Oh, I wanted to talk to you about so and so' 'oh, I've just been feeling guilty about such and such'" she said, mocking Balloon. "You are always telling me about these things. But what I want to tell you about something going on in my life, you just say, 'oh, i'm too busy, how about later?' And I wait, and there is no later!" Suitcase huffed after shouting her rant, then stormed away before Balloon could respond.

After the little fight, Suitcase would always ignore Balloon, or straight up just walk away from him. It wasn't pretty to see them like this, and OJ knew that. So, he decided to do something about it. "Yeah, I just need you to do it in this room." OJ said to Suitcase, leading her to a closed door. "Ok, sure" she responded, opening it. Inside the room, was Balloon, sitting in a chair. "Yeah, no, i'm not doing this, sorry." She said, turning around, but OJ had already closed and locked the door. "Hey! Let me out!" Suitcase shouted, pulling on the door handle. "You can come out when you've made up" OJ said, walking away. Suitcase then turned around, knowing that he wasn't lying, and sat on the opposite side of the room as Balloon.

"Hey... I just wanted to say-" Balloon got cut off by a harsh "save it." By Suitcase. 'Well, that's not going to work' he thought to himself. "Well, I just wanted to-" "I said, SAVE IT" Suitcase said, now angry, which in turn, made Balloon angry. "Listen! I'm trying to apologize, but it's really hard to do that when you're cutting me off!" He yelled at her. "..." Suitcase didn't respond. Balloon thought that he had upset her even more, but then, "why are you saying sorry? I should be the one apologizing, if anything" Suitcase said, still not looking in Balloon's direction. It was now Balloons turn to be rendered speechless. "Heh, funny. That's how we got into this mess in the first place. You're too good, Balloon." Suitcase said. "So" she continued.

Suitcase turned to Balloon, revealing tears in her eyes, "will you forgive me?" She asked him softly. Balloon took a moment to respond before, "of course I forgive you! I was wanting you to forgive me!" Suitcase just smiled at him. "So, how are we going to get out of here?" She asked, looking around the room while wiping the tears form her eyes. "Oh, don't worry, i've got that covered." Balloon then opened his previously closed palm to reveal a small key. He then walked over to the door and slowly unlocked it, while Suitcase walked over to his side. The two then walked out of the room together, and to the garden, where they messed around the rest of the day.

A/N

This one is kind of short, but hey, so am I. :)