A Godly Encounter (demi-god! Reader x Lollipop)

Lollipop x Demi-god! Reader

(Pre split)

O/N = object name

Requested by: 

Watching over the land of objects was never a boring task, there was always something interesting happening. Right now, that thing was the contest aptly named, bfb. The contests were the most interesting, because there was always some sort of conflict. O/N loved watching over the little creatures, and today, they would finally get to meet them in person.

"Are you ready, O/N?" One of the object gods asked them. "Boy, am I ever! I can't wait to meet all the little objects!" O/N replied, excited to go to earth. "Ok, but remember, keep it formal." Another god said, knowing that though O/N was a Demi-god, they could get a bit overexcited sometimes. "I know, I know" O/N said, walking to the portal area. There were many portals of different colours, some were one colour, some were 2, and a few were even 3. But nevertheless, they all lead to planets populated with objects. "Which one do I go through?" O/N asked, having never been through a portal to an object world before. The 2 gods leading them chuckled. One said, "the blue and yellow one, O/N" O/N then walked over to the mentioned portal and went through, and as they did, they heard one of the gods say, "don't forget! Only 5 days!"

Exiting the portal, O/N found themself in what seemed to be the right place. Knowing that their Demi-god status should be worn in checking up on planets, they spread their pair of wings, and had a ring of light appear on their head. They then flew over to where the objects would be right around now.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Having just completed a challenge, Lollipop walked away, Saw and Taco following her. "That one was tough" admitted Taco. "I thought that it was pretty easy" Lollipop said, looking at her friend. "Yeah, that's because you didn't do anything" Taco retorted sassily. "Well, what was I meant to do there?" Lollipop said, turning around and staring down the Mexican food. "Literally anything! You could have done anything to help us! But you just sat around looking like an idiot." Taco said, now angry. "Here we go again." Saw said, sitting down to watch the argument happen. Lollipop was about to respond, when suddenly, a portal opened behind Taco, leaving Lollipop stunned. "What? Can't think of a response?" Taco said slyly. "No, look behind you" Lollipop said, her voice wavering slightly. Taco turned around to see a massive blue and yellow portal behind her, and then, a massive object walked out. The portal then closed. The object was facing the other way, having not noticed the three. They then spread a pair of wings on their back, and a halo appeared above their head. The object then flew away, leaving the three women at a loss for words. Until, "we need to tell the others" Saw said, already starting to run to the competing grounds.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Landing on the oddly smooth grass, O/N looked around at all the objects, smiling down at them. "Hello, there!" They said enthusiastically. The objects looked up at them, slightly scared and probably panicking on the the door. "Do not be afraid, for I am not here to hurt you" O/N said, trying to calm them down. "guys! Guys!" They heard Saw shout. "There's a big gian- oh, it's already here" she said, lowering her voice.

Catching up, Lollipop looked up at the Demi-god to see them smiling down at her. Lollipop blushed slightly, and in seeing that, the Demi-god chuckled and winked at her. "Do not fear me, I am simply here to check up on the planet's status." O/N said, looking over the group of objects.

During the 5 day observation trip, O/N found themself being drawn to Lollipop more and more. But, they eventually had to leave. O/N saw the portal open once again, and as they looked back at the objects that came to say goodbye, O/N thanked them, for being thare. And before they left, O/N needed down to Lollipop, and put something in her palm, closed her hands over it, and then walked through the portal, saying goodbye.

As the portal closed, and the objects were leaving, Lollipop opened her hands to see a locket attached to a necklace. She opened the locket, and inside, was a picture of her and O/N, laughing like there was no tomorrow.

A/N

I enjoyed writing this one. The concept of a god / Demi-god falling in love with a mortal that they know they will never see again is fascinating to me.