S. Coups - falling of stage

Joshua pov:

The past 6 months of performing were absolutely brutal. With promotions, interviews, award shows and more, ending it all with a world tour definitely took a toll on everyone. Finally reaching the last destination, the Philippines, it was clear to say that everyone was grateful for the memorable performances, interactions and memories we made with Carats from across the globe. 24 more hours and we would finally be able to snuggle up in our comfy sheets back at home watching what I assume would be 'The Notebook', once again.

"30 minutes till go time!" I heard our manager yell as helpers dressed in black shuffled around 12 other men sitting in tall black chairs facing a mirror. I sighed as I began humming parts of 'Lie Again'. I got to the chorus when my makeup neighbour, Seungkwan, suddenly burst into song causing the rest of the room to groan.

"Seungkwan! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL SHOVE THIS BEAUTY BENDER DOWN YOUR GODDAM THROAT IF YOU CONTINUE TO SING! WE'VE ONLY HAD 2 MINUTES OF SILENCE SINCE YOU CAME INTO THIS ROOM!" Hoshi screamed as I lightly chuckled.

Silence was just another factor of life that occurred very rarely during world tours as afterall, we did have 13 members.

I hopped out of my chair as my makeup artist announced that I was done and immediately stretched and cracked my back, earning a few nasty glances from the others still sitting in the 'get ready chairs'. I slumped down on the leather couch on the other end of the room and started checking 'Carat concert updates' to see how many people had already filled the hall. As the sounds of Hoshi and Seungkwan bickering about the argumentative topic, 'should carrots be eaten raw or cooked?' died out, I felt the soft leather couch sink down as I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist along with a well defined chin rest on my shoulder.

"Hey Hannie," I said, turning to the blond snuggling up to me. He turned his head into my shoulder as his makeup artist along with my dresser gave him dark looks for ruining their hard work before whipping out their phones to quickly snap pictures of the cute moment.

Our moment or peace was quickly interrupted when our manager came in screaming.

"PLACES, PACES, GO TIME IN 5 MINUETES, I REPEAT 5 MINUTES!"

... not related but I think I spent wayyyyyyy too much time on this part. Its gonna be a full on story each chapter but oh well.

Everyone quickly rushed up to the platforms getting ready to be raised before Seungcheol called everyone together to give us all a quick pep talk and a "SEVENTEEN, FIGHTING!" . Today was going to be a great day. I could just feel it.

... not related again but idk what seventeen does before they go on stage. Like i know that BTS does the whole Bang, Tan, Soyendan thing with like the hands but idk what seventeen does. I tried searching and I feel like I saw it somewhere but I can't remember what they do so I just put seventeen fighting cuz like...it makes sense. Anyways I feel like I put too much time into that. Someone tell me whether it's good or not. I'll stop ranting now and leave y'all in peace. Bye.

Hoshi Pov:

The minute we hopped on stage, I noticed the majority of the group immediately looked at each other telling us to be extra cautious when dancing. Confused, i leaned over to Seungcheol and whispered,