Minghao - car crash pt 2

I found this Seventeen and txt soft playlist on spotify and I am now ADDICTED. I actually have problems but anyways.

STREAM BLACK EYE BY VERNON, IF WE DO THEN MAYBE THEY WILL RELEASE THE UN-CLEAN VERSION WITH HIM SCREAMING OUT THE F BOMB!!!

GUYS FUTURE AUTHOR HERE! THEY RELEASED THE BAND LIVE VERSION AND HE DROPPED THE F BOMBBBBBBB!!!!!!!

This chapter will just be a lot of recovery things so there's gonna be a lot of time skips btw. It also mentions self hate and insecurity at one point so I recommend not reading it if ur sensitive to those subjects. 

also when I was writing this I like zoned out and just typed so if its confusing anywhere I could re-write it if u want but I can't rlly be bothered rn. 

Minghao was finally allowed back home...in a wheelchair. Still, it was better than nothing. The dancer was now extremely tired of the hospital and just wanted to go home and sleep in his own bed. However, with two broken legs, the hospital offered to find a caretaker for him, as embarrassing as it seemed but of course, the dancer refused. Instead, his members all took a small course on nursing and caretaking from the hospital and were now allowed to be his official caretakers.

It was finally the day he was allowed home and a wheelchair was situated next to his bed for him to shuffle himself into. The necessities were already at home to provide the needed space in the car and all Mingyu, Seungcheol and Dokyeom had to do was get the patient back home where the rest of the members were waiting.

Minghao slowly shifted his weight into his hands as he moved the blankets around on the bed. Getting out of bed was always a problem and was something he couldn't do by himself without injuring himself further so Mingyu and Seungcheol both supported him as he transferred himself into the wheelchair while Dokyeom held the chair steady. Finally making it into the chair, Minghao let out a sigh or relief as the hard part was now done. He was quickly checked out of the hospital and was wheeled out into the parking lot where the company van was waiting.

However, there was one problem. Minghao couldn't get into the car.

The 4 idols stood/sat there is silence for a solid 5 minutes before debating on the best way of getting Minghao into the vehicle.

"I'm telling you, through the back" Seungcheol said

"Boy, what makes you think that I want to sit in the boot?" Minghao asked with his most judgemental face showing the disgust he was expressing.

"Why don't we just..walk home?" Dokyeom asked

"What the hell you idiot how the hell are we gonna walk home, that's like 6 kilometres" Mingyu said

"Well the only way is through the side door then but it might be a bit tight" Seungcheol said

"As long as I get into the car and can sit IN A SEAT, not the boot then I'll be fine" Minghao said back

"Alright that's settled then"

And with that, the 3 members managed to fit Minghao into the car in the short time span of 20 minutes.

Finally arriving home, Minghao was once again transferred back onto his wheelchair and was wheeled in to find utter darkness.

"I swear to the mother fucking god, if you guys thought that you could surprise me then y'all r real stupid" Minghao stated in his most bored voice.

"Goddammit, every time" Seungkwan sighed, turning the lights on to reveal the decorations the group had set up. "WHY DO YOU NEVER GET SURPRISED? WHO SNITCHED THIS TIME?"