Minghao - car crash

GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKKK!!

This one wasn't necessarily requested but I have been asked ALOT of times for a Minghao sickfic so here it is! Also, if any of y'all haven't seen/watched Minghao's contemporary art on yt then WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Also this story has alot of DK and Minghao cuz i keep on seeing ticktocks of those 2 and now it won't get out of my head.

Minghao loved dancing by himself. Being able to move freely to the music was something he just loved and he often found himself so absorbed that he didn't even realise what was happening in his surroundings.

6:00pm. That was the time he had said he would be back by, just in time for dinner with the rest of the members.

...It was currently 8:00pm.

Minghao's phone was blowing up with texts, phone calls and more but the dancer never realised, he was too absorbed by the music. So much so, that he didn't even realise the members burst into the dance room, terrified for their lives that something had happened to their beloved brother.

Seeing that Minghao was actually just off in another world of dancing, the 12 members sighed in relief before deciding to sit against the wall of the dance room and watch his performance.

Minghao danced and danced and danced, never realising that there were in fact 13 people in the room instead of just 1 until the piece ended. And how long did that take? A solid 15 minutes as it was of course, a classical music piece.

Finally finishing, Minghao was surprised to hear a thunderous applause as he dropped to the ground in exhaustion. The dancer glanced over to find the rest of his band mates cheering, praising him for how well he had mastered the contemporary style, despite never having lessons.

Luckily, the scolding was long forgotten.

Time skip:

Minghao was back at it once again and was dancing his heart out to his new song, 'Hai Cheng'. The members, now aware that the dancer would frequently lose track of time when dancing, were more flexible with his arrival back at home and now didn't worry if he didn't show up back at home. Unless it was after 10:00pm.

It was now 9, the perfect time for Minghao to go back home and the 25 year old packed up his bags and began his walk home, not bothering to call the driver as it was quite late at night.

Trudging along the empty streets, Minghao reached the last turn before he arrived back at home. He walked out onto the road at the road signals beep and slowly made his way across.

Until he felt himself be thrown several feet from his original position.

His ears rang as he rolled over onto his back, groaning. A hefty cough found its way out of his mouth as the car sped off into the night, unaware of the victim it had attacked.

Feeling pain radiating all throughout his body, Minghao finally fell into a world of blackness.

Time skip:

"Where is he?" Jun screamed

The whole dorm was in chaos. One member missing, several crying and several comforting or attempting to comfort the hysterical members.

11:00.

It was a full hour after Minghao's agreed curfew and after calling the security guard, the members found out that Minghao was not in the dance room and had in fact left 2 hours before.

"What if he's lost?" Jeonghan cried

"He's not, he's not stupid you know." Seungcheol reassured as he held his phone in his hand, attempting to track Minghao's location. "I don't get it, it says that Hao's home, but he's not"