Seungkwan - sick

requested by linlancun25

Boo Seungkwan had felt rather...off the entire week. Drowsiness, headaches and small fevers kept on appearing in the 24 year olds life as Seventeen finally finished with their comeback.

"YO BOO! Wake your ass up!" Vernon yelled as he got out of the shower. "We still have Going Seventeen to shoot today and then you can sleep in."

"5 more minutes." Seungkwan mumbled, snuggling deeper into his blankets as a sudden chill ran through his body.

Vernon frowned at this statement as the singer was normally the first one awake when it was time to shoot Going Seventeen.

"Come on Boo! Remember we're doing kpop quizzes today... your favourite!" Vernon yelled out excitedly as a desperate attempt to get his roommate to wake up.

"Fine" Seungkwan grumbled as he slowly trudged to the bathroom.

"What's up with him?" Jun whispered as the group watched the blond haired singer slowly enter the bathroom. "He's normally the most excited when it comes to filming variety shows. There's a REASON he's called the variety show king."

"I'm sure he's fine." Hoshi said as he scrolled down his phone, looking at tiger pictures. "Probs just had a late night."

"Yeah." Vernon sighed, not noticing the sweat covering the boy's forehead as he walked over to the group.

"Well, what are you waiting for, let's go!" Seungkwan said as he ran to the car, ignoring the headache that was slowly starting to creep into his brain.

Here's one thing. He should have never ignored it.

Time skip:

"Now for the last challenge for this week's episode of 'Going Seventeen,' the director said over the speaker. "We'll have a kpop pop quiz but you can only answer if you win a game of rock, paper scissors against a staff member. If you lose the game of rock, paper, scissors, you can only try again once everyone else has gone. Whoever gets the most right wins and the loser will get dunked in an Ice Bath!"

Groans were heard around the room at the mention of an Ice bath as the game began.

"How many people are in the girl group New Jeans?" the director asked.

Seungkwan immediately ran to the rock, paper scissors challenge to answer but unfortunately lost.

"5 Members!" Woozi exclaimed after winning his challenge.

Seungkwan groaned as he returned back to his seat.

And that's what happened for the rest of the game. Question after question, challenge after challenge, Seungkwan never managed to win 1 game of rock, paper, scissors and ended up losing the game.

As the members teased the unfortunate Seungkwan, the boy slowly climbed up the ladder leading to the small pool.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" the members shouted as the unfortunate singer was plunged into the ice cold water.

Seungkwan emerged from the pool, gasping for air as the rest of the members laughed before quickly wrapping up the episode of 'Going Seventeen.'

"Home time!" Minghao yelled as the group clambered into the van

Seungkwan, who was still shivering, climbed into his seat with a towel wrapped tightly around him. The singer who was already feeling rather icky sighed as he felt his body slowly burn up due to the sudden ice bath.

Finally reaching home, the blond boy groaned as he pulled the wet clothes away from his body. Jumping into the shower, Seungkwan turned the hot water up to the maximum temperature as he desperately tried to get warm, not realising that the water was just worsening his fever.

Emerging from the bathroom, Seungkwan collapsed into the couch as the rest of the members surrounded him to watch a Harry Potter movie marathon to celebrate the end of their comeback.

Time skip:

"Hey Seungkwan, you're feeling rather hot." Seungcheol stated as he held his hand up to the singer's forehead.

"I'm fine." Seungkwan said, swatting the hand away. "I'm gonna make some food."

Several tummies growled at the mention of food as Seungkwan trudged to the kitchen. The headache had come back, clouding the singer's mind as he groped around the pantry to find another packet of ramen.

The boy boiled some water as he unpackaged the ramen and added it into a pot. The kettle beeped as Seungkwan reached over to pour in the hot water. Unfortunately, his hand slipped as he poured the water. Not noticing the hot water spilling onto his hand due to his foggy state, Seungkwan walked over to place the large bowl of ramen on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Hey Boo, what happened to your hand?" Vernon asked as he noticed bright red marks on the singers hand.

"W-what?" Seungkwan said as he slowly massaged his temples, trying to defog his brain.

"You're hand, Boo. Did you burn yourself without realising?" Vernon asked as he cautiously wrapped his arms around the sick boy.

"God, you're burning up!" He exclaimed as Seungcheol emerged from the bathroom with a first aid kit.

Slowly dressing the burn, the rest of the members comforted the groggy Seungkwan as he felt his fever suddenly worsening.

"Sol, I think I'm gonna faint." Seungkwan mumbled as his brain suddenly shut down.

"SHIT. WAIT WHAT?" Vernon said as he panicked.

The singer slumped into his roommates arms as several others began taking off his clothes in desperate attempts to cool him down.

"40.5" Woozi stated as he took the thermometer out of the unconscious boy's ear.

"Shit, Ice bath it is." Joshua said as he ran to the freezer to collect the bags of ice stored at the bottom.

Several others ran to the bathroom to start the cold water as Jeonghan rushed over to help Joshua with the bags. Hansol, Seungcheol and Mingyu stayed with the boy as they started to undress him. After putting him in the cold bath, most members retired to their respective rooms to give the sick boy some space and privacy.

After the bath:

"U ok Boo?" Vernon asked softly as he ran his fingers through the sick boy's hair.

The 2 layed down in bed as Hansol gently mopped Seungkwan's head with a wet cloth.

"Head hurts." Seungkwan whispered back as he relaxed into Hansol's warm touch.

"Ok, do you want some panadol (aspirin) or anything?" Vernon asked as Seungkwan nodded. "I'll be back in a minute,'' he whispered softly as he tiptoed out of the room.

"How's he doing?" Wonwoo asked as Hansol entered the kitchen.

"He's ok. Temps down to 38 so I'm just getting some panadol and soup for him." Hansol replied as he scooped the soup that Jeonghan had made into a bowl.

"I'm glad he's alright." Wonwoo said. "I can't imagine what would have happened if we hadn't noticed.

"Yeah." Vernon said before going back into the room with the soup and panadol.

"Boo?" Vernon said softly. "I got your panadol and some soup."

"Thanks Sol." Seungkwan said before drinking the soup.

Vernon smiled at his roommate as he finished the soup and hopped in bed with him. The night finally ended with the 2 members snuggling into each other to sleep.

1185 words.

Feel free to leave more requests on the first chapter!