Jun - it's not a prank

Sorry it's been so long, bestie had tests but i'm back! Sorry if there's any mistakes, I didn't rlly read over it but oh well. 

requested by @ryeoshim

Seventeen was stressed. That was definitely an understatement. The group was bombarded with interviews, concerts, comebacks and more and they weren't stopping anytime soon. The prestigious idol group were also about to go on a world tour, travelling around North-America, promoting their latest comeback so it was no surprise when all 13 members were stressed out of their minds.

Jun was feeling rather bored one day, not knowing what to do to cheer up his members before resorting to his inner maknae deciding to prank them. He soon settled on pranking the members during their dance practice, pretending to sprain his ankle during "Rock with you" while they were doing the jumps during the chorus. (If any of you haven't watched the choreography video then what are you doing?) Jun giggled evilly as he imagined the numerous "Yah's" and "Hajimallago's" he would receive as well as playful slaps from his fellow members once he finished the prank. He just hoped that they would cheer up during the stressful time.

Time skip next morning:

Finally it was the next day and Jun got up extra early to prepare his marvellous prank. To make it look extra realistic, the dancer found some eyeshadow used for performances and rubbed it around his ankle, covering it with his sock to make it look bruised. Jun stood up and prepared his bags before heading out to the car to go off to the practice room and ran through the order in his head.

"Rock with you, pretend to fall on the second chorus jump, beat 4, trip on preferably Wonwoo's foot, roll over, get back up and continue with a limp. Then ask for a rest and sit down while holding your right ankle. Great" Jun mumbled to himself as he got out of the car.

"What was that Junnie?" Minghao asked, not quite hearing what the other said.

"Oh what? Nothing, just going through my lines."

"Oh ok."

Jun sighed in relief, glad that he hadn't been caught before smirking at the thought once again. Damn he was going to have to hold that laugh for a while.

The 13 idols approached the practice room and dumped their belongings on the floor before getting ready to stretch. Seungcheol put on a '10 minutes of Yoga for beginners over 50" video before returning to his sport, stretching his arms and legs out while following the video. The rest of the room followed in suit and several groans could be heard throughout the video as some screamed, trying to attempt the splits.

"Seungcheol, you know I'm not flexible!" Vernon whined as he went for a back bend.

Several snickers could be heard as he collapsed on the floor, clutching his lower back while withering around the floor.

"Not my problem" The leader replied as he went down into a deep squat. "Oooh that burns."

"Seungcheol!"

The room burst into laughter as vernon tackled the leader onto the floor before fleeing the scene.

...Maybe Jun didn't need his prank after all.

But no, he had spent too much time preparing, it was going to continue.

Rock with you started blaring over the loudspeakers a moment later as the members got into position. Jun took a deep breath, starting to dance.

"Cuz this time, I wanna rock with you" the group sang as they did various difficult jumps.

"Aaaaaaaand Now!" Jun thought as he went over and deliberately tripped over Wonwoo's foot.