Seungkwan - Volleyball

...so this actually happened to me except it didn't get infected, i'm just making it more gruesome cuz like...story. If any of y'all r confused at any point feel free to ask cuz I know not everyone plays volleyball.

It was no secret that Seungkwan had an unnatural addiction to volleyball so every week, the young idol would go play a game with other idols. It was a day just like any other. Seungkwan had just finished recording for Seventeen's new album and was getting ready to head off to the volleyball court. He checked he had everything before leaving the dorm with a water bottle, volleyball shoes and arm sleeves. But it felt like he had forgotten something.

His knee pads lay untouched on his desk.

Time skip:

Seungkwan finally arrived at the court, meeting Jeonghan, Mingyu, Minghao, Jun and Wonwoo there after their schedules as well as Jake, Sunghoon and Sunoo from Enhypen and Soobin, Yeonjun and Kai from TXT.

The 12 idols were divided into equal teams of 6 with it being team Seventeen vs team Enhypen/TXT and began stretching. After stretching to their full capabilities, the game started.

Rally after rally, team Seventeen won the first set and Team Enhypen/TXT won the second. 

Finally, it was Match point for team Seventeen of the 3rd and final set and Seungkwan went in with his jump serve.

'BAM!'

The ball shot through the air and found its way into Jake's arms. Jake passed the ball to Soobin who was acting as setter and Soobin neatly set the ball to Kai who was outside hitter.

Kai expertly spiked the ball over the net, adding a slight curve much to team Seventeen's surprise. But that was all it took for the ball to finally touch the floor.

"24 to 19" the ref said, adding one more point to team Enhypen/TXT

The younger idols cheered and high fived each other before going back to their positions with Sunghoon getting ready to serve.

"Seventeen! Fighting!" Seungkwan yelled, desperate for the win.

Sunghoon tossed the ball up into the air and jumped up to serve.

"WHAM!"

The ball shot through the air once again and was received by Jeonghan. The setter, Minghao, then tossed the ball up as Mingyu, the middle, started his approach.

"BOOM!"

The ball was spiked perfectly into team Enhypen/TXT's court as Kai dived for the ball. The ball bounced off his hands and was set by Soobin once again.

Yeonjun spiked the ball perfectly once again, adding more of a curve than before to confuse the other team. Fortunately, Seungkwan was expecting it. Seungkwan dived for the ball, preventing it from touching the floor and successfully got it over the net, winning the set. However he suddenly felt this stinging pain coming from his knees. Looking down, Seungkwan found his knees bleeding with torn skin and floor burns decorating its surface (this shit hurts like hell by the way). He had dived without knee pads and his skin had come in contact with the floor as he slid, resulting in his knees being what seemed like destroyed.

"Shit, Kwannie, are you ok?" Minghao asked, helping him up.

"Yea, i've had worse" Seungkwan replied

"Well make sure you get it looked at just in case, we don't want it getting infected"

"Yea, yea" Seungkwan said, brushing off the elders' worries.

Let's just say he should have at least disinfected it when he got home.