Minghao - chinese line fight.

requested by 

Minghao hadn't been feeling very well lately, maybe it was because of the stress or the ridiculous schedule Seventeen had but Minghao had been falling behind the past week. The dancer slowly started to find that his dance moves would become sloppier than usual as concentrating during rehearsal became impossible and recording was one thing he had started to dread. His throat had started to act up and his voice now sounded rather raspy, but in a bad way,

It was just another day for Seventeen, however Minghao woke up feeling worse than he ever felt before. His whole body hurt and when he raised his arms to brush his hair out of his face, he felt heat radiating off his body.

The black haired dancer groaned as he slowly trudged to the bathroom to get ready for practice. He had decided to not tell his members to not worry them and just take care of himself after rehearsal.

Little did he know that that was a very, very bad decision.

At rehearsal:

"HAO! Move your hips a bit stronger. You're acting all weak!" Jun yelled at the sick dancer for the millionth time today, telling him to dance stronger, not knowing that the poor member was literally about to pass out.

"NO, HAO! WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU. YOU NEED MORE OOMPH! LIKE THIS!"

At this point, Jun was tired of telling the other dancer to dance stronger.

"Hey, maybe he's just tired, how about we take a short rest?" Jeonghan proposed as he saw the usually energetic Minghao struggle to please Jun.

"NONSENSE! HE'S JUST PRETENDING! WE AREN'T HAVING A BREAK UNTIL HE DOES IT!"

The rest of the members groaned as Minghao sighed once again. His limbs hurt even more than before and his shirt was drenched with sweat. He also had a severe headache that was getting worse due to all the yelling he was receiving from the other chinese member.

"HAO! NO. JUST STOP!" Jun screamed, frustrated that Minghao had seemingly forgotten how to dance.

"WE GET IT! YOU'RE TIRED! WE ALL ARE BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN SLACK OFF!"

"I-i wasn't slacking," Minghao stuttered.

"THEN WHAT IS THIS? ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF OUR GROUP? DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SO GOOD THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRY?"

Minghao stayed silent. Nausea had suddenly overcome his body. He pursed his lips together to stop himself from vomiting but the angle made it seem like he was smirking.

"XU MINGHAO! WIPE THAT DIRTY FUCKING SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE!" Jun screamed, turning to his mother language to fully scold the boy.

Minghao turned away, determined to get over the sudden feeling of wanting to vomit.

"MINGHAO YOU FUCKING BITCH! LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING! THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR SENIOR!" Jun yelled, causing Minghao to flinch violently.

"Jun, how about we all calm down. We can continue this talk later. Go outside and have a breather." Jeonghan said softly, reaching for the other's shoulder.

"NO. THIS HAS TO BE SOLVED NOW NOT LATER!" Jun screamed, yanking his arm away from Jeonghan causing many of the members to gasp.

This was the first time Jun had burst out at anyone like this. And what was more surprising was that it was on Jeonghan and Minghao, the two members he was closest to.

"XU MINGHAO, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, GET BACK HERE." Jun yelled as he saw the other try to slip away to the bathroom.

Minghao didn't listen. His stomach had begun cramping and staying in the stuffy practice room wasn't helping.