Jeonghan - stairs

Yo. Just so yall know I probs won't be updating this often. I'm just on school holidays and have nothing to do with my life so yeah. 2 days in a row! SLAYYYYYYYYYY.

The bubbly blond boy woke up to utter chaos. Screams could be heard from the downstairs kitchen as yells for soap bars, toilet paper and more echoed throughout the house. Burnt smells clogged the boy's brain as more screams coming from Hoshi and Wonwoo trying to cook could be made out.

Grumbling about the noise, Jeonghan turned over and snuggled deeper into his bed, trying to block out the other 12 voices that were slowly causing a headache in the poor singers brain.

"HANNIE!" a playful Joshua screamed, jumping on his soulmate's bed. "Wake up! Hoshi and Wonwoo burnt breakfast so we're eating ordered pancakes now. Come down so we can order what you want." the American said slightly softer, noticing the blond's sensitivity to his loud voice.

"K." Jeonghan mumbled, raising his arms to move his long hair out of his face.

The young singer stumbled after his member before quickly slipping into the bathroom only to come face to face with Mingyu sitting on the toilet. He stifled a small laugh after looking at the unfortunate 25 year old that was relieving himself on the toilet seat before rushing to the other bathroom.

Emerging from the bathroom after freshening himself up, Jeonghan slowly walked towards the staircase, massaging his temples as the headache that had disappeared just a moment ago slowly found its way back to his head.

"Hannie! Hurry up!" DK yelled as he spotted the last of the 13 members appear at the top of the staircase.

Slowly putting one foot down after the other, Jeonghan finally realised that he was experiencing his monthly migraine that he had been experiencing since birth. As he put his foot down and slowly lowered himself down another step, his heart skipped a beat to find himself tumbling down the flight of stairs before landing painfully on his arm. Several screams could be heard around him as he slowly sat up to see his elbow bent in the opposite direction.

"HANNIE! OH FUCK. HOW-? WHAT?" Seungcheol stammered as he rushed to the singers side.

Jeonghan felt various hands push him back down towards the floor before passing out due to the pain from both his migraine and arm.

Joshua pov:

As Jeonghan emerged at the top of the staircase, I immediately could tell that he was experiencing yet another migraine. As I stood up from the couch to help him down the stairs I heard several thuds, yelps and gasps before turning to the now fallen Jeonghan laying at the bottom of the staircase groaning in pain. I rushed over to his side as the others got up from the couch and called ambulances, managers and more, informing them all of what had happened.

" FUCK WHAT?" I heard Seongcheol exclaim as Jeonghan tried to sit up from his position, clinging onto his arm that was now bent in an unnatural position. As several of us pushed him back down, a knock was heard from the front door accompanied by 2 paramedics following a slightly panicked Wonwoo explaining how the now unconscious Jeonghan had fallen down the stairs.

" I-I'm going to leave." Seungkwan managed to say as he turned away from the gruesome scene and went to the other side of the room, closely followed by the majority of the members leaving me, Seungcheol and Wonwoo with the still unconscious Jeonghan. As the paramedics started to get to work, attaching machines and monitors to the body, Jeonghan started to wake up making me jump as he suddenly squeezed my hand.

"SHIT-. Oh Hannie! You scared me. U ok?" I asked as he slowly adjusted to the room's light.

"Hurts like fucking hell." he whispered as I just held his hand close to mine