Ode to you - pt1. Jeonghan - stroke/beat up

TW: mentions abuse...kinda got sidetracked at one point.

Pt 1 of @1004_Hansarag 's request.

"Hello Carattssss!" Seventeen yelled as they were launched up onto the stage.

The idol group, Seventeen were once again beginning another world tour and were starting in their hometown, Seoul. Cheers echoed around the stadium as the 13 members started to sing through the setlist they had planned.

Vigorous, synchronised dancing was what the group was known for so it to no one's surprise when many of the members were breathless after just 3 songs, however one member was feeling extra off that day.

Jeonghan had recently struggled to keep up with Seventeen's ridiculous schedule and had started falling behind lately, causing even more pressure to build up on his shoulders. He would frequently have to rest and found that even though he was tired, sleep just wasn't coming to him.

Now, in the middle of the first concert of their world tour, Jeonghan felt extremely dizzy and nauseous from not being able to take a break.

Running towards the bathroom during the precious 10 min break that Seventeen received halfway through the show, Jeonghan somehow managed to avoid being noticed as he spilled his breakfast and lunch into the toilet bowl.

This was the 3rd time it had happened this week.

The previous two times was just yesterday when the group had their break during their final run through and right after. Now Jeonghan was actually concerned for his health

The pink haired singer hurriedly raced back to the dressing room to get changed after spewing his guts out and slipped back into the dressing room.

"JEONGHAN! HURRY UP! HOW ARE YOU STILL NOT CHANGED?" Several members and staff screamed at the poor boy as they saw him unchanged, worsening the headache that was slowly forming in the singer's head.

"S-sorry" Jeonghan mumbled as he quickly unclipped the buttons on his shirt.

"SORRY ISN'T ENOUGH. YOU GO BACK ON STAGE IN 2 MINUTES! WHERE WERE YOU!?" the manager screamed as the rest of the members watched on silently.

"Bathroom," Jeonghan whispered.

"BATHROOM? YOU DON'T TAKE 8 MINUTES IN THE BATHROOM. WERE YOU JUST IN THERE PLAYING ON YOUR PHONE?"

"N-no"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M DONE. HURRY UP AND GET ON THAT STAGE. I'LL LECTURE YOU AFTER"

At this point, Jeonghan was having an internal panic attack as the room suddenly became stuffy and enclosed. He felt several pairs of hands push him towards what he assumed to be the stage and almost tripped up the stage. He just hoped that he would make it through the day.

Honestly, all of Seventeen felt bad for Jeonghan as he was the one that got the most scolding from their temporary manager. Their usual manager was granted a 6 month leave after working with Hybe for 10 years and was replaced with some newcomer. This new manager was absolutely brutal though. He didn't care about the members health at all and would even hit some of the idols if he wasn't pleased. Unfortunately, he was never pleased with Jeonghan. But Jeonghan never complained. He never wanted to worry the members and to them they thought that the manager was just mean with his words. But to him, it had been the 8th time he had gotten a beating for being 'late' and making everyone 'stressed'.

This was just another factor that was making Jeonghan stress even more.

Being constantly aware of his surroundings while still participating in his daily activities had exhausted his body and his heart was no longer healthy. Instead it would beat at an ungodly speed whenever he was stressed or had done any physical activity, causing the poor boy to easily get headaches, dizziness and even mini strokes that no one seemed to notice. Well everyone but Wonwoo.