Uncompleted story2 - Dino hate?

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to mention DON QUIXOTE AT GOLDEN DISK AWARDS!!!!????

IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD.

Anyways why did i think someone was gonna fall of that stage?

Also If any of ya'll r wondering what the incomplete thing is, I explain it in my recent post on the 12/1/23 and in the chapter before 

This story mentions hate btw so those sensitive to topics like this, BEWARE!

Also no hate to other groups in this story. This, like all of my other stories is all false and anything that occurred in this story is not true.

It was really quite stupid really, the thought that millions of fans online would be arguing over one topic. Who was the IT boy of k-pop? The future of kpop, the one who would be the famous all rounder that everyone knew?

Some argued that it was Hyunjin from Stray Kids while others say that it was Yeonjun from TXT. Fortunately, the argument was soon resolved with Yeonjun being the 4th gen IT boy and Hyunjin being the Prince of KPOP (At least that's what I think it was, don't come at me if its wrong and i'm sorry if it is. Also don't start any fan wars in the chat this is literally just a story.) However, one topic remained. Was Dino worthy of the 'Future of K-pop' title?

It was clear, everyone thought that he was. In fact he had held the title for several years but recently, a group of anti-fans had begun questioning his abilities.

It all started with one tweet by @straykidshasalltherizz

"K but Hyunjun should def be future of kpop not whoever tf Dino is. Like did you see Dino at that award show? He made such a stupid mistake and just laughed. Stray kids could never.

#HyunjunisbetterthanDino #Dinosucks #embarrassing"

This one tweet had somehow set the ball rolling to a massive fan war over whether or not Dino was worthy of his title and had become the hot topic of the kpop community's media.

Fans argued day and night with some making false edits of Dino to make him look even worse than he was.

And here's one thing that always ends up occurring when fan wars start. People always end up forgetting that idols are real people and potentially end up bullying them and putting them down, forgetting that those very people they are talking about can see the comments that they make. Talking online never makes you think about how the other person is feeling when you say something so words always appear harsher online than in real life. Why? Because people can just hide behind their little screens and stay anonymous.

And that was the case with Dino. Haters online had soon managed to get his attention and now, all he received was daily insults.

—-------------------------------------------------------------

This new argument honestly took a toll on not only Dino but also the whole of Seventeen. It was as if the whole world was watching them and would attack them at any wrong move they would do.

News sights and paparazzi lined up outside the HYBE building to get a chance to question them and would always follow them to get the latest insight as to what the group thought of the fan wars that were occurring in their little blocks of light up metal.

Honestly, it had started to get out of hand. Dino hated it. He felt as if he was just an inconvenience to not only SEVENTEEN but to other groups as well as having news reporters blocking the entrance to the building was a hassle for everyone.

Things were occasionally thrown at the singers as well when they would enter the building as more and more haters started to emerge and try to 'get rid of' Dino, in hopes of 'teaching him a lesson'.

Things like cans, eggs and more found their way flying towards Dino and the members everytime they walked out the building with some even managing to hit the members.

The hate started to get even and even worse and eventually the reason why everyone hated Dino just disappeared. It was just a thing to not like him. Those who supported him were attacked online for liking him resulting in most carats having to stay silent while PLEDIS did absolutely nothing.

All that PLEDIS had done for the group was move them back into the old PLEDIS building so that news reporters wouldn't harass the other HYBE groups at the HYBE building. But this of course was not something that was good as it resulted in SEVENTEEN having to practise in a dance room that was far too small for them with no cooling or heating and no ventilation system for the winter.

Dino hated it. He hated being under the spotlight all of the time. He hated that the whole world was watching him and that his group and his members were being affected because of some stupid hater that commented that he didn't deserve the title.

He honestly didn't even care about the title at this point. Defending it was useless so why was everyone still hating him? Was it because he was just that bad?

His father had always said that he was a talented dancer but that's what parents have to say, right? Maybe he was that bad after all...

—------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a strange concept. The fact that if everyone participates in a lie, it eventually becomes the truth. However, just one person that tells the truth can break the whole foundation of this built up story.

And who was this one person?

A very lovely man with the name of Choi Seungcheol.

Dino had been depressed for way too long. Anyone could see it. So one day, Mr Choi Seungcheol decided to barge into the PLEDIS office and do the unthinkable, sue the company.

For what may you ask? For not taking care of the members health and for not following the contract that all 13 members of SEVENTEEN had signed.

And all of this happened right under Dino's nose.

Everyone at HYBE felt sorry for the boy. The hate was slowly digging away his confidence and he was no longer the bubbly maknae of SEVENTEEN that everyone knew. Instead he was just a hollow shell of nothing that just danced and danced everyday, not taking a break just so that he could get better.

That's why SEVENTEEN decided to start a little something. Be the origin of the one person that tells the truth and breaks the lie.

And that's all it took. 1 person or rather, one group to influence all the others.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------

#apologisetoDino.

2 weeks later, the new tag was trending. Idol groups all gathered online and spoke out to their fans about the atrocious behaviour they were exhibiting and all used one tag and one tag only.

#apologisetoDino.

Of course, this caused a massive uproar in the fans who had tried to promote their idols over Dino but after seeing their own idols opinions, they all fell silent. 

Yea idk what to do wth the rest and how to continue 

#writersblock.

1193 words - pretty decent for an unfinished short story actually.